23

an:If you don't already it would mean alot if you went and read my other kian fanfic camp kian! ILY xx

I woke up cuddled into Kian's arms.
Todays the day we were officially moving out of our old house and into the new one. I jumped out of bed running down the stairs and straight into the kitchen where JC was.
"hey kiddo excited?"
"oh so very!" I laughed
"what time are you guys leaving."
"um I think as soon as Kian says so..,.,which will probably be never so...I dont know."
"cool" he walked back to his room.
"eeekkkk!" I skipped back into room and tripped over Kians shoe, "fuck!"
Kian sprung out of bed, "WOAH! whats wrong!"
"oh no." I was sitting in a puddle of liquid, "no no no no."
"Kallie are you okay?"he dove to the floor.
"fuck! I kinda ruined your carpet."
"its okay we can buy a new one are you okay."
"yeah um can you get me a change of clothes." I stood up.
"um...did you...pee?"
"sure." I laughed nervously.
"Kallie." He grabbed my arm.
"sorry I wont pee again.FUCK!" I was having major contractions.
"okay well your water broke didn't it."
"no." the contractions weren't stopping, "FUCK WOW."
"were going to the hospital." he picked up my go bag.
"Kian I can't go to the hospital."
"yes you can lets go you dont want to have your baby here."
"Im not ready." I cried, "I don't...Im...I cant i just suck at taking care of things and thats why there still a dead cactus in my backyard. It was a house warming gift. I couldn't take care of it. It died. I cant even take care of the dirt honest to god its blue now with yellow crap in it!"
"lets just go to the hospital. come on Kal." He lifted me up
"please dont leave again." I squeezed his hand.
"i promise. lets go kallie. please."
"okay." i sobbed,
"okay great lets go!" He carried me out to the car," just breath Kallie."
I was sitting in the back seat trying not to scream at the top of my lunges.
"FUCK!"
JC came running out in his underwear.
"Did her...is she..." his face turned white
"yes...she is. we have to go to the hospital, just meet us there."
"FUCK KIAN JJUST DRIVE!" I yelled screaming.
"Heck no just hold on two seconds." JC ran in the house and about two seconds came running back out dressed.
"GO DAMMIT!" I cried, "AH!"
Kian sped through the traffic, which thank god there was very little. The whole drive JC hand as i squeezed it with every new attack of pain.
"FUCK!" I kept yelling.
"Just breath." Kian kept yelling looking back at me in the mirror.
We finally arrived at the hospital where there was a wheel chair waiting for me. They rushed me into the delivery room, and threw me on a bed. Kian and JC were both by my side.
I have no idea what i was thinking for thinking i can be a parent. Honestly. But too late I'm going to be a mom and i need to suck it up and accept my responsibility.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled as the pain got worse, "OH MY GOSH!"
The nurses all gathered around...down there.
"PUSH!" They yelled
"I swear on my last breath Kian If I ever have to go through this again, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled glaring at him.
"WE CAN SEE THE HEAD PUSH MORE!" the nurse yelled.
I pushed as hard as I could and it was followed with crying. A babys crying."HOLD ON! THERES ANOTHER!" The nurse handed the baby to another nurse.
I pushed one last time, and again another baby popped out.
"theres not another one is there?" I laughed.
"no." the nurse handed me both babies, "a boy and a girl. the boy is the oldest."
Kian was by my side and his smile was like no other.
"so i guess we need another name." i sighed
"and another nursery. and dammit more diapers."Kian laughed kissing my forehead.
"im done having kids." I smiled at him
"I know you threatened to kill me if i got you pregnant again." he laughed nervously.
"whoops." I smiled down at the babies.
"Jake." he took him out of my hands.
"okay!"
"Ivy and Jake." I snuggled with Ivy
Jake started to cry.
"I think he's hungry."
"okay we'll hand me that cover shall thing."
Kian tossed it to me.
"so you're gonna...feed Ivy and Jake with..."
"yes im going to breast feed Ivy and Jake."
Kians face looked as red as a cherry.
"alright." he whispered.
"You just saw me give birth sweetie."
As soon as I began feeding Jake,he stopped crying.
"woah. he just stopped."
"yeah. He was hungry and now im feeding him so hes not hungry."
"okay."
"your so awkward oh my gosh." I bursted out laughing, "oh hey change Ivy's diaper."
"I dont know how to change a diaper." he shrugged
"okay lay her on the bed with that mat under. The mat needs to be under. Please never forget that mat i dont need poo everywhere."
He softly layer her on the mat.
"okay now take all of her pj's of so she doesn't have a mess on them."
He took of her pajamas.
"okay now take of the strap things on the side of the diaper but before you have the diaper completely off you need to have one ready." I tossed him a diaper, "now wipe her...that sounds weird but make sure she's all clean and then put a new diaper back on and then her pjs and if her pjs are dirty or gross there is one in the diaper bag."
"that seems really hard." Kian was standing there sweating holding a diaper.
"I'll do it hold on." I burped Jake and handed him off to Kian.
"I love you and all but you really need to pay attention to this.please Kian i am begging you learn how to change a diaper." I kissed him, "please."
"okay okay i got this go ahead."
"Hi Ivy, mommys gonna change your icky diaper okay?" I smiled tickling her stomach.
"um...hold on Im so sorry Kallie just being honest I cant focus cuz your gown is unbuttoned and i can see your boob."
I sighed and buttoned up my down.
"nope i can still see it."
"WHAT?!" I laughed, "throw me your hoodie then."
I pulled on his hoodie and turned back to Ivy,
"awe im sorry you had to sit in your poopy diaper but daddy is a poopy head." I stuck my tongue out at Kian.
I changed her diaper showing Kian each step and making sure he understood everything.
"uh oh." Kian looked straight at the wall, "he pooped" He handed me jake
"Nope your changing him. you have to learn." I was laying with Ivy who was asleep tucked in my arms.
"Kallie I cant." he looked flustered.
"please just try." I sighed
"okay fine." he stomped to the changing table.
JC came in folding a pink teddy bear.
"awe wheres the little baby."
"here." I smiled.
"and here!" Kian held up a dirty diaper
"KIAN THE POO!" I laughed as i watched it nearly drip off the diaper
"crap sorry." He laughed
"wait whose baby is that?" JC pointed to Ivy.
"ours." I raised my eyebrows
"and the one Kians torturing?"he pointed to Kian and Jake
"OH MY GOSH KIAN!" I tried getting up, Jake was peeing everywhere.
"nope dont worry i got it." JC ran to Kian, "your just changing a diaper not turning off a fire hydrant."
"with his bladder it sure is as if i am."
JC quickly changed his diaper and then handed him back to Kian.
"so..." JC still looked confused
"both of them are ours." I laughed
"but...you were so small and you said it was just a girl." JC sat at the edge of the bed.
"well i don't know why i was so small but thank you you're too kind and i thought it was." I lied back closing my eyes.
" can I hold one..."
Kian ran to JC handing him Jake.
"Im so scared im gonna brake him." Kian shook his hands off.
"now i am too thanks." I opened my eyes.
"hey why dont you ask the nurse to take them to the nursery so you guys can sleep."
"we can do that?" My jaw dropped.
"yup."
"holy crap please." I pushed the nurse button.
"hi how can i help you?" A small red headed nurse came in.
"this is gonna sound crazy but do you guys..."
I hadn't even finished when she took them out of our arms,
"its not crazy a lot of people ask." she laughed
"oh excuse me! yeah they both already ate, they just got fresh new diapers, and this is gonna sound weird but can you not separate them and dont give them bottles i dont want them to i know its weird." I felt my cheeks burn up.
"oh you're one of those trader joe moms. okay." she walked out.
"Trader Joe moms? i shop at fresh and easy jokes on her." I laughed,
"well i should head out so you guys can sleep.bye." JC walked out leaving me and Kian alone.
"I have an idea on what we can do." I smirked, "sleep i need sleep."
Kian climbed in bed next to me and i had my head on his chest and my arms wrapped around him. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.
"Excuse me." a nurse tapped on me.
I rubbed my eyes, the lights were to bright. But, the lights weren't actually on when i opened my eyes.
"yes?" I felt for Kian
"woah! im up." Kian jumped out of bed.
"did i just touch your..." I whispered to him laughing.
"yup, so whats up nurse." he turned towards the nurse.
"Um both Ivy and Jake are crying because their hungry."
"Both...of...them?" I was confused.
"yes." she shrugged
"okay how would that work?"
"didnt you...you know what if you want I can feed them a bottle."
"no! I'll figure it out can you bring them in please."
"alright." she brought in two crying babies.
"okay Ive got this." I sighed.
Kian laughed.
I punched his arm.
"you know if that situation would have happened to anyone else with twins and not enough milk and a laughing boyfriend."
"husband." he imputed
"ok husband laughing at mom, she would have yelled to shut up and get out. but not you two."
"yeah well im going to feed them now."
"oh yeah right." she laughed walking out.
"um whose crying is more annoying?"
Kian looked back and forth at Jake and Ivy.
"Jake."
"Give me Jake."
"Do you want the...cover thing."
"no its okay."
The room got awkwardly silent.
"hey!" JC came back in the room,
Then it was silent again.
"you know what yeah. Can you hand it to me again."
He slowly handed it to me.
"thanks."
"so you guys are leaving in an hour. excited to go home."he smiled
"how long were we asleep?" Kian lied down next to me.
"i dont know about half a day."
"oh my gosh."
"your joking right." Kian laughed
"nope."
I began burping Jake and then grabbed Ivy.
"Hi are you guys ready to go." the nurse came in with a big smile.
"what?"
"oh yeah whoops my watch is wrong sorry." JC looked at his watch.
"dammit JC." Kian laughed
"oh no. we only have one carseat."
"well when i found out you were had another baby i took the liberty of buying another car seat for you guys. Its in my car." JC smiled
"okay thank you and i'll pay you back just let me burp Ivy and then we'll leave."
"great." the nurse walked out.
I sighed closing my eyes tight.
"are you okay?"
"no." I began crying, "Im scared as hell. I thought maybe just maybe I could handle one baby but two."
"hey.youre not doing it alone Ill be here to drag you through all the diapers, temper tantrums, boy friend and girl friends, bullies, and everything else in their lives."
"thank you." I laughed kissing him, except he didn't stop kissing me, "woah there cowboy I dont want to be pregnant again. Two is enough."
All of us laughed.
"okay." I looked out the door. "lets go."
Jc held Jake and I held Ivy while kian held the diaper bag and carrier.
We got down to the car and then we were headed home.