Back To School

(2 Weeks Later)

“Wake Up” Chris yelled while rocking me back and forth. “Okay, just give me five more minutes." I pleaded. “Get yo a** up, we graduating together.” Where the h**l that come from. “We don't graduate until next year so what you talking about.” I said still laying down. “I'm talking about yo a** failing cause this all you do." “I ain't failing s**t.” I said raising up. “All that got your attention.” “Shut up.” I went on and got ready cause I was tired of hearing Chris a**. I took a quick shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth cause we were already late. I put on my black jeggings, with my white collared shirt, black force, and black hoodie that me and Chris got made at the mall for Trevon. I walked outside just to see Chris with the same thing on. “Really" “What” “Why you always trying to be like me.” “I had this on when yo a** was on the couch sleep so you can gone on with that.” “Quit lying."

“B***h you know you seen me with this f*****g hoodie on.” “And what about the forces.” “I been had these on.” Chris said getting mad. “No you didn't." I laughed and said while getting in the car still trying to prove Chris wrong. “Shut yo a** up, how the h**l yo a** gone tell me what I had on, when you was sleep.” “You Mad or Nahh.” Chris jerked the car in reverse fast as h**l “D**n!” I said holding on to my seat belt. “B***h U Mad Or Nahh.” “Nahh.” I said laughing at how mad I got Chris. Chris Brown- New Flame Blasted through the radio on our way to school. Chris was dogging yellow lights like a motherf****r. When we finally made it, a fight broke out. I rushed slow as h**l to the scene while Chris went and parked the car. Its cold as h**l and these folks out here throwing hands. The principal ran outside and fell trying to get to the fight while the policemen were running behind him. I walked off cause it was too f*****g cold, they wasn't doing nothing now but hugging, and I didn't have time for these crooked a** cops saying s**t to me for standing around observing the fight. I walked over by Chris as he waited for me to come in with him.“Get y'all a** in the school." I heard one of the cops say after I walked off. “Who over there fighting.” Chris asked while blowing his hands. “I don't know them, I was just making sure it wasn't neither one of my sisters or my b***h Kelly.” “Kelly still out of town.” “D**n that's right.”

We put our bags on the table and went through the metal detector. The boy behind me went through the metal detector and went off while I grabbed my bag sitting on the table. The boy quickly ran towards the front door, but was tackled on the floor by one of the police officers coming in. “Give me yo hands.” The police yelled while struggling to put the boy in hand cuffs. He jerked him from off the ground. “Take y'all a** to class.” He yelled again while pointing to the crowd who stood watching. Everybody was walking slow as h**l to class as they searched the boy. “Tre” My twin sisters yelled as I walked down the hallway towards their direction. “Hey.” I said while giving them a hug. “You need to come back home.” “Right, we already lost one brother we can't lose yo a** too.” “Y'all not gone lose me.” I said feeling loved. “S**t we already did, we don't never see you no more.” “I wish mama felt like y'all did.” I said lying, I'd rather stay at Chris house any day than to go back home.” “Just give it sometime, she just going through it, but guess who claim she pregnant.” “Who?” I asked eager to know. “Tammy” “Trevon B***h.” “Yes.” “How y'all know.” “She came and told mama.” “And what she say?” “She went off her a**.” “For real?” I asked while raising my eyebrows. “Yeah that b***h came over there asking for money for an abortion.” “You lying.” I said in f*****g shock. “I swear.” Mya said putting her right hand to the sky. “So did Trevon know.” “She said she just found out, but I think her a** lying.”

“D**n” was all I could say. “Ight we'll see you later Lil bro.” Kya said while they both walked off. I know I was late as h**l on my first day back. “Where yo admit.” The teacher asked as I walked in the classroom. “They not giving them out, they said just go to class.” I lied to keep from walking all the way to the office. “Go get a admit." The teacher yelled while standing now. “I just told you they ain't giving them out, you can buzz the office.” I said sticking with my lie. “Just sit down.” He said annoyed. Like I wasn't gone do that anyway.