Just My IMAGINATION!

“Wake Up” Jay nudged. I didn't know how to react. Was this real or just another dream. I didn't know whether to hug him or go off on his a** for what seemed so real but could possibly be surreal. “Get away from me.” I yelled jumping up not knowing what to believe. “Whats up with you.” “Stay away from me.” I yelled backing away as he walked even closer. “What's wrong with you.” “You, whats wrong with me.” I backed up even further and end up falling over one of the kids toys. “Why you acting like this.” He asked pulling me up from the floor. “Move” I snatched my arm away from his hold. “Stop.” He yelled holding me tight as h**l. “Why you doing this to me.” I cried.

“Just Relax.” I heard Jay say in my ear as he held me tight. After that everything blacked out.

JAY P.O.V

What the f**k was going on. I woke Tre a** up and he went off on my a**. What the f**k I do. I tried to calm him down but as usual his stubborn a** wasn't listening to me. I grabbed him and held in my arms making it hard for him to go anywhere. Out of nowhere he stop trying to fight me off of him and when I looked down at him I f*****g panicked. “Bae, wake up.” I yelled holding his face. “Come on.” I didn't know what the f**k to do. I picked him up and carried him to the car. I was driving so f*****g reckless, dodging all the red lights to get to the hospital. I grabbed him out the car and rushed inside the hospital. “I need some f*****g help.” I yelled. I layed him on the stretcher as they pulled it beside me. “Sir you gotta stay back here.” The nurse said pulling the stretcher away. What the f**k they mean I gotta stay back here I wasn't leaving his a** alone. Security tried to pull me back but I wasn't going. I fought straight through they a**. They grabbed me again. “Get y'all a** off of me. I'm done.” I yelled snatching myself away. “Okay!” They said letting me go and holding there hands up while backing away. “F**K” I had everybody's attention now. “What the f**k y'all looking at.” I yelled as I paced back in forth in the waiting room. D**n I should of never gave his a** no weed. He better not die on me, I don't know what the f**k I'd do. His a** got a nigga stressing. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and got my Lil sis on the phone. “What Jay! You know what time it is.” “Yeah! But I can't even f*****g think straight.” “Whats going on.” “Tre a** fell out. And I'm sitting up here in this hospital. They want let me see him. Im about to go crazy. You know how much I love his a**.” “Okay! Calm Down. What hospital you in.” “Im at Methodist on Union.” “Okay I'm on my way. Don't do none stupid.” I sat the phone back in my pocket and walked towards some lady who was walking towards me. “How are you related to the patient you just brought in.” “Im his... brother.” I stuttered hoping they would let me see him because they thought that I was family. “Are you his guardian. ” “No, I mean yeah.” “Can you tell me his name.” “Tre...” I didn't know what the f**k his last name was. “And his last name.” I could tell by the look on her face she knew I was lying about everything as I stood with a blank face as she waited for me to tell her his last name. “Okay, well thank you for your time.” She said before I replied. “Wait, can I see him.” “Im sorry sir, but he's in a state where he can't be seen at the time.” “What you mean.” “I would prefer to discuss this with his original parents. ” “I take care him. I just told yo a** that s**t.” “Im sorry but I find that hard to believe when you can't tell me his last name.” “Its Smith.” Jakayla walked up and said before I went off on this lady. “And you are.” “Im Tre's sister.” She lied. “Well I'll get back with you soon.” Why the f**k she refused to tell us what's going on. I wanted to smack the s**t out this lady as she walked off and my sister knew it cause she stood in front of me telling me to calm down. “F**k!” I took my anger out on the wall behind me making the picture fall that was hanging on it. “Jay, Stop! He gone be alright and you know that.” I wasn't even in the mood to talk. I walked outside and sat on the bench letting my hair hang pass my face so Jakayla couldn't see me cry. She sat beside me and leaned on my arm. I looked the other way and wiped my face before she did. “Bro, Its gone be alright." She kept repeating. All I had left was Hope. I held my face in my hand  as I reminisced about the night before.