Playa

One day passed and I was finally glad to be home. To be honest I was getting lonely a** h**l in that hospital. I had this hard a** cast on my leg and I had to walk with crutches, I was not feeling this. I was even bored at home so I took down my box braids and struggled to wash my Mohawk with a limp. My mama let me stay at home another whole week and that was a shock. I just knew my summer was gone be s**t because of all the days I missed in school. Trevon been staying at home too and I don't know why his a** being nice to me all of a sudden. He been checking on me and that's a first. I went downstairs because I heard the smoke alarm go off. The smell hit me as soon as I opened my door. It smelt like something was burnt.

My first thought was this nigga trying to kill me that's why he being so nice, so I walked as fast as I could. The smell got even stronger towards the living room. I saw Trevon sitting on the couch about to pass his blunt to his friend but then to me. “Come hit this lil brother.” I knew this nigga was on drugs but if weed make him act like this he need to smoke all the d**n time. “Naw I'm good.” I said turning down his offer while shaking my head. He passed it to his long headed a** friend. I just knew they was not that high, that they couldn't hear this f*****g thing going off or smell the foul a** odor in the air.

I tapped Trevon on the leg with one of my crutches. He took out his ear phones and jumped hard as h**l. For a second I thought he was gone hit me so my shaky a** flinched. “Whats that?” “The smoke alarm.” “B***h why you didn't tell me.” Trevon smacked his friend upside the head.“Nigga I thought I was hearing s**t.” “You was fool" Trevon smacked him again. Somebody need to beat Trevon a**.  “Aww”  The boy replied. “Trevon jumped up and went to the kitchen and I followed. Water was all over the kitchen floor from the pot that was boiling on the stove. He turned off the eye. “Who left this s**t sitting here." “Ask yo friend?” He called his friend but he didn't come. After looking around, he grabbed one of my crutches, almost making me fall to the floor.

I leaned on the crutch in my left hand hoping I wouldn't fall. He turned my crutch around and bust the alarm “Here" I hoped all this s**t wasn't clean when mama got home so she could put his good for nothing a** out again. “What y'all niggas doing.” I just knew this wasn't Jay. “Whats up fool.” Trevon dapped Jay and hugged the chick next to him. I wobbled past them.“Who is that?” The chick asked. She must was lovin the crew. “Aw that's my brother Tre, Tre this Jay girl Tina.” I laughed at the thought of her not knowing s**t. She said what's up but I just starred at her a** for a good twenty seconds. Then I thought to myself.

This nigga really had the nerve to bring his b**h to my house. I wobbled off mad as h**l, I wanted to say something so bad.“What was that all about?” “Nothing, he just need some p***y" and he needed a d**k in his mouth, Trevon got on my nerves. I knew this nice act wouldn't last, I went straight to the bathroom to go pee and as soon as I started peeing, the door opened wide. I rushed to pull up my draws and pants. “What was that s**t about?” I bust out laughing Jay a** was crazy. “I don't see s**t funny” “Naw its hilarious.” I flushed the toilet and leaned over the sink to wash my hands. “Why you playing with me for." I ignored Jay and grabbed my crutches. He slammed the door before I could walk out. “I'm not about to give you head.” I said loud enough for his b***h to hear me. He grabbed my mouth, pushing me into the wall. “Shut up” “Okay" I said with his hand still over my mouth. As soon as he let go, I said it even louder. “Shut the f**k up.” He pushed me again making me drop my crutches. “What you want from me?” I managed to say even with his hand covering my mouth. “I don't want s**t from you.” “Then why the f**k you here” Jay didn't say none then he finally said

“Cause I can't stop thinking about yo a**." He sounded mad and I laughed even louder at his unexpected comment. “I'm for real.” “Are you really, what about yo big happy family.” He didn't say nothing again then finally said “They gone be there.” “So what am I yo side h*e, yo rebound.” “You my nigga" “Aw so what you think you gone have the best of both worlds, news flash I'm not yo f*****g x box, you can't play me. “I don't even got no x box.”  “You really being funny now!" I said looking serious as h**l. “I ain't trying to play you, look what I got you.” He pulled out a Brand new Samsung Galaxy S5. I did not wanna take that phone but it was hard as h**l to resist. “What you think buying me a phone makes us together. What happened to the Jay I talked to in the hospital.” “He here, but now he ain't lying about how he really feel." “How he really feel?” I was curious to know.

“He want yo a** bad and would do anything to make sure that happen." I was lost for words. I knew not to trust him but the way he put had me feeling some type of way. I starred at the ground hoping this was too good to be true. Jay gripped my a** with one hand as he lifted my chin with the other one. Like the first time I was not gone fight this s**t.  I knew it was wrong but it felt so right. He mashed his lips against mine and forced his tongue inside. I held Jay's dreads while I stood with no control of the way he kissed me.