Baby Mama Drama

Bae, what you doing, taking a s*"t.”  Jay snatched away from me at the sound of Tina's voice. “Look, I'm sorry.”  He pecked my lips and placed the phone in my hand, leaving me looking stupid once again but at least I had a phone I thought. I was so happy I dialed Chris number. He never answers the phone but then again we beefin why I'm calling him. I called Kelly but her a** didn't answer either. I listened to the songs I downloaded and fell asleep.

(Friday)

I woke up to future unconditional love.

If you love me.

Love me unconditional.

This be the realest words I ever said.

Ama try to get to know you not yo physical...

I finally answered the phone. “Took you long enough.” “You set yourself as Bae, Really.” He start singing the song. “Stoppp, keep yo day job.” “I can sang.” “You can scream, but what you want anyway.” “D**n I cant call you.” “No you woke me up.” “Good, now get yo a** up so I can come and get you.” “You for real?” “H**l Naw, what you think?” “F**k you" “We can do that later, meet me at the corner in twenty minutes.” “The corner, I'm not going nowhere with this big a** cast on.” “Alright.” Jay hung up the phone. I guess he was mad, like I care, I went right back to sleep.

Jay a** kept calling so I turned the phone off, but I couldn't go back to sleep, so I went outside just to see if he was down there. He pressed his horn, D**n he saw me. I walked slow as h*"l, on purpose to his car. He drove up closer to me and for some reason this car looked so fimilar. Jay layed my crutches on the back seat of his charger and helped me inside. What the h**l Im getting myself into was all I was thinking. “Whats up.” Jay pushed me playfully. “None” Instead of driving off Jay looked at me like he wanted to say something.“What” I yelled after looking at Jay out the corner of my eye. “Why you acting stuck up?" How the h**l was I acting stuck up I thought.

“Why you acting straight?” I asked.“If I was acting straight, would I be with you." His a** always got some smart to say “No comment” “Right" He said while flipping his dreads back. “You so gay.” “I thought I was straight though.” I turned on the music and he tuned it down to answer the phone. Hey Ma and Im my on way was all I heard. Jay turned around quick as h**l. “I gotta go pick up my kids from preschool I bet Tina trifling a** gone out with her friends somewhere.” Jay got out the car slamming the door behind him. He walked out holding his kids hands. They looked just like him. Especially the lil boy, he had his lil dreads looking just like Jay. “This my friend Tre, say hey.” “Hey Tay “Its Tre” “Un uhh” “Yes it is.” The girl said and smacked the lil boy.

“Tina stop and his name is Tre, Jay.”  Are you serious they named they kids after them. I mean I can see the daddy name but the momma too. We pulled up in a park. While the kids rushed out the car, we watched them play. “They so cute.” “Yeah they get it from they daddy.”  “If you say so.” “So I'm ugly?” I wasn't about to answer his cocky a**. “No comment.” Jay grabbed me by my hair. “Keep playing with me.” “Okay you fine.” “I know” “B***h a**." I mumbled but his a** still heard me. He pulled it even harder. “Stop that s**t hurt” I said while holding his wrist. “I don't give a f**k, take it back.” “Okay I take it back.” I brushed my hand through my head. “You got my head hurting for real.” “You should of never been playing." I rolled my eyes, it felt like I had a migraine. “You mad at me?” Jay asked, while leaning over towards me.

I didn't say none and I guess he took it as a no cause he start sucking on my neck and biting on my ear. “Move” “Stop” Jay replied. “What would you do without these black a** tinted windows.” “What I'm doing now." “Yeah right, get off of me.” I pushed Jay and the kids opened the door. Jay quickly moved over some more and I rolled my eyes while laughing at the way he backed off. “Y'all ready to go.” “I want some water." Tina said. “Here y'all share this.” Tina grabbed the water and ran off, while lil Jay closed the door and ran after her. “How was you gone tell yo kids what you was doing to me.” “I'm glad you pushed my a**, they tell they mama everything.” “Good” “That s**t ain't good” Before I could respond Jay phone start ringing and since the phone was playing music it was on speaker. “Hey Boo.” “Don't hey boo me, where yo trifling a** at?” “How I'm trifling.” I wanted to say some so bad. “How you gone go out with yo friends and not pick yo kids up.”

“D**n I forgot, they still there.” “Yeah” Jay said being sarcastic. “Jay I had a lot on my...”

“Shut the f**k up, I don't wanna hear that s**t, yo kids come first, f**k yo problems.” He was going  in on her a**. “I know but...” She couldn't even talk. “It ain't no buts.” “What the f**k, you act like I do this s**t all the time, I'm a good mother.”  “I didn't say you wasnt.” “Then what the f**k you saying Jay” “If yo dumb a** don't know by now, don't worry about it.” “Dumb I...” Jay hung up the phone and I could tell he was mad, he was shaking and looking like he wanted to hurt somebody so I placed my fingers in between his and kissed his hand. He looked at me then back ahead while squeezing my hands to his even closer and rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.