(JAY^) Sneakin Off

I woke up and Jay and the kids was gone. I didn't know where I was so I called Jay phone. Dumb a** he would leave it right beside me. Jay walked outside. He grabbed my crutches from the back seat and handed them to me. I looked at him crazy. “Who house is this” I said still looking the same. “Its mine.” “Quit lying.” This house look like a mansion compared to mine. Without any hesitation I asked “What you out here doing hustling.” “I'm out here taking care of business, don't you worry about that, just come on its cold.” Jay said while waving his hand for me to follow. “No its getting late and my mama probably looking for me.” “Just call her and tell her you over one of yo friends house.” “I'm not grown and she gone tell me to bring my a** home.” “Mane I just took the kids in the house you gone have to wait.” “For how long” I said getting mad.

“Until Tina come and pick them up.” “And how long that's gone be.” “Just lock the door and bring yo a** in the house.” “Who this nigga think he demanding to do some.” I stood out there for a good two minutes. I knew I was in trouble. Jay walked back outside and I just stood there.  “Don't make me come and get you.” I stayed there just so he could. He picked me up bridal style. His a** had to be strong to be able to pick me up, lock the door, and carry me up to his room. He put me on the bed. “Fat a**.”

“Id rather not have a flat one like yo b***h.” “Aye chill out with that b***h word that's my kids mama.” I was gone say who gives a f**k but I didn't want to start none so I changed the subject.“Where the kids at anyway.” “They down stairs in they playroom.” Play Room that white a** s**t, my mama didn't never give us no play room, our room was or play room until somebody start crying. “Who all live here?” “Just me” “Awww” I said trying not to fall asleep on him and this boring a** conversation. He walked out the room and I went to sleep. As soon as I dozed off Jay smacked me on the a**. “Wake yo a** up, you always sleep.” “Stop” I pouted while holding the pillow over my head. Jay took the pillow and I put the the cover over my head. When he snatched the cover making it fall to the floor, I got up and he climbed in the bed pulling me closer to him. I snatched the pillow he took from me and layed it on his pants and layed my head down. He played in my head so I wouldn't go back to sleep. I smelled smoke, I instantly turned around. “You smoking yo a** already look high.” He took one hit and put it to my mouth. I pushed his hand making him drop his blunt. “Pick up my s**t.” “Nope” I said while rolling my eyes and he grabbed my hair. D**n I wish I was bald headed. “I ain't playing with you pick it up.” I reached over Jay and the bed to pick it up. “You got a fat a**.” Jay said while reaching in my pants gripping my a** cheek hard as h**l. “Move” I rolled over and tossed him his blunt. “Bring yo a** back over here.” He grabbed my hair again.

“Okay D**n” He had me f****d up, as soon as he let go I grabbed a handful of his dreads. “Ahhh” He was crying like a Lil b***h. “You see how that s**t feel.” “Yeahh...” He cried out. “Now you you gone stop.” “H**l No, let my s**t go.” I got out the bed wobbling but still holding on. “The longer you hold me the more I'm gone...” “Shut the f**k up.” I said pulling them even harder. “Ahh...” “B***h a**.” I could tell he was mad as h**l so I let him go and what I do that for. I put my hands over my head and he aimed straight for my nuts. “Okay Okay I'm sorry.” He was squeezing the s**t out of me. “Who the b***h now, cry baby a**.” I ain't gone lie I cried that s**t hurt like h**l. I stayed sitting on the floor with my head facing the ground. “Get yo a** up, you know I was just playing with yo cry baby a**.” “F**k you.” “I'm sorry, you want me to kiss it.” Jay said, talking like a baby, while bending down tugging on my pants. “Get out my face.” “Alright." He backed off and went out the room. I struggled getting up.

“Here” Jay walked back in the room with some tissue. I took it and threw the s**t back in his face. “I don't need a d**n thing from you, get out my f*****g way.” “You that mad, where you going. ” Jay stood in front of me, blocking the door. “Move Jay, I'm tired of playing with you, go play with yo b***h.” He grabbed my throat. “What I tell you about that b***h word.” “What you a man cause you grabbing up on me.” “Naw I'm  a man cause I take control.” “Whateva let me go.” “You sexy when you pout.” “F**k you.” He started kissing me and I turned away. “You think you can fix s**t by kissing me, just let me go.” It was like I didn't even say s**t. He reached in my pants stroking his hand with all my manhood while still kissing me. When he knew I didn't want him to stop he backed away and said “You can go.” “Really” “I ain't holding you.” Jay got under the covers and threw his draws at me while I still stood at the door. My eyes lit up. He so f****"g full of his self if he think that s**t worked. D**n he make sick. “Close the door, you know you ain't going nowhere.” I closed the door and wobbled to the bed.

Do you think Tre is gonna fall for it?

Please Vote and Comment

Tell me what yall think.