Hospitalized

I was jogging so fast I didn't see the car coming on the side of me. I'm so glad God invented breaks. When I thought I got away for the second time my mama was speeding behind me like a bat out of h**l. I turned she swerved, this B***h was crazy. I know I didn't push her a** that hard and if I did it wasn't like her fat a** felt it. Yeah I know I'm harsh but you would be too if you gotta turn every corner because you know you can't run faster than the car behind you. I looked behind so much I forgot to look around me and to the ground I fell.

I had never hurt so bad in my leg. “You hit my baby...” After hearing that my vision blurred. I couldn't see all I could think about was this aching pain and those last words my mama yelled. If it wasn't for her none of this s**t would of happened. I woke up in a hospital room with a hard cast on my leg. My mama jumped up like she seen a ghost, I thought she was about to hit my a**. “Nurse” She yelled while pressing the button for the nurse to come at the same time. “How you feeling?” “Bad” “Good, now I ain't gotta beat yo a** for pushing me.” She popped me in the chest again. Ohhh she lucky I can't run, I would of pushed her a** again.

I was glad the nurse walked in.“How you feeling.” Why everybody f*****g asking me the same d**n question. B***h how I suppose to feel is what I wanted to say. “Bad” “What do you feel?” Was she that dumb. “Pain” I just wanted her a**to jump in my body so she could stop asking me these dumb a** questions. “Can you feel your leg.” “Not with this cast around it.” I lied. “Well that's normal I'm gonna get the doctor.” Dumb a** broad, how the h**l that's normal if I'm feeling pain. The doctor walked in.

“Glad to see you awake. My doctor was fine as h**l, I didn't say nothing.” “You've been here for a day and you might be spending some more time with us, so I can run some more test now that your awake. Is that okay with you?” “I just nodded my head while still checking him out. I was starring at him so long I didn't see my sisters walk in. “Whats up bruh” Teranie tapped on my leg like she was knocking on somebody door. “Ahh, that s**t hurt.” Boy if you don't stop all that d**n cursing I'm gone make sure it never stop hurting. “Sorry Ma” “And you know better” She popped Teranie upside the head.  “Ow Ma” Teranie rubbed her head.

Tomorrow was Monday so my mama and my sisters left while I stayed at the hospital, I could really get use to this. I was watching Criminal Minds. It looked like that was all that played on this TV. “Whats up Tre” I looked at the door and my heart dropped to my stomach. “What the h**l you doing here.” “Look don't jump down my throat, I just wanted to apologize.” Was he being funny I thought.

“You should of been did that, now I'm on my death bed, you feeling sympathetic.” “I said I'm sorry what the f**k you want me to do.” He said with his arms held out. D**n he fine when he mad. “Jay you don't have to do nothing cause I was dumb one who let you run all over me.” “You act like I was trying to hurt you.” “How I know you wasn't.” “Mane f**k this” Jay was on his way out the door.“Well you know what I'm sorry too for sucking yo d**k and thinking we meant something afterwards.” I could feel my eyes getting watery. 

Jay turned back around

“What the h**l you talking about.” “D**n its that many that you cant remember me, oh I guess its my fault for wanting more from a nigga with two kids and a girlfriend.” “Look, I'm sorry you feel this way but I gotta family at home, and I didn't make yo a** get on yo knees.” “How many times you gone say sorry, you a sorry excuse, of a man.” “I was apologizing for something else. “What you sorry for know.” “Don't worry about it, I'm gone.” “I'm not gone worry as long as you don't worry about getting exposed.” Jay walked over by my bed side.  “What you gone do hit me like Trevon did, go ahead I'm already in the hospital.” “Naw I ain't gone hit you, I just wanted to let you know, that you cant expose me without exposing yourself.” Jay walked out the room and I had to think about what he said. D**n that was true, I was mad the whole night because of my fight with Jay.

I just wish I never knew his down low a**. For some reason he got me feeling used and dumb a** h**l. I cried myself to sleep and woke up to Chris, Kelly, and Tony loud mouth a**es. “Whats up bae.” Tony jumped in the bed like it was king size. “D**n Tony” “Shut up, you know you miss me.” “I don't miss yo playful a**.” “Well f**k you then." Tony hopped out the bed and shrugged Chris shoulder. “Okay” Chris pouted. What the h**l was going on. “Okay I'm sorry for reacting the way I did when you told me about you and Jay.” “Please tell me this a joke." I cant believe Chris.“You told Tony." “H**l Yeah he told me.” “Tony stay out of this.” “No I been in it and I just wanna know how you  gone act shaky when I say just try the s**t, but hit the prayer pose for a nigga with twins and a b***h.” I couldn't believe my ears. “Y'all mother f*****s  faker than the shoes on yo feet, y'all dismissed.” I was beyond mad.

“We ain't faker than that nappy a** weave in yo head.” Tony a** kept talking. “You got me f****d up, you just mad I didn't suck yo lil wrinkled d**k a**.” Kelly stood looking as shocked as speechless Chris. The nurse came and escorted them out but Kelly walked back in. “You okay.” “Let me guess, you gone judge me too.” “Don't do that you know me.” “You right I'm just so mad, why Chris tell him that s**t, I rather him tell you.” “And I'm just finding out.” “From now on ain't nothing gone be same.” “Whatever, y'all gone be back best friends tomorrow.” “I don't think so.” “Enough about him, how you doing.” “I'm doing what you been up too.” “S**t, I been at work all day I'm tired as h**l, but you know I had to check on yo always hurt a**.”  “Shut up.” Kelly phone start vibrating. “This Chris a** waiting on me, am ma talk to you later.” Kelly hugged me and walked out the room. As soon as she left I went to sleep.