Seduction (w the deleted sexy scene).

A/N: so y'all know how at the end of seduction i talk about how i cut a scene out? well while i work on my other *new* projects here's the same exact chapter just with that infamous scene. enjoy 😉. by the way if y'all are retreading i want all your crazy comments please i love when y'all interact with the story. okay bye.

edit: i forgot to let y'all know that the header is a hint for the next bonus chapter. okay bye again.

After the MTV Movie Awards I sat on my bed catching up on Real Housewives of Atlanta. I decided to skip all the partying and enjoy some relaxation considering I'd had a wild time the night before. A girl could only handle so many forgotten nights. I was eating a big bowl of fresh pineapples when Joel gave me a call.

"'Sup big man? I thought I told you I'm staying in bed tonight," I told him, pausing the TV and looking at the alarm clock next to my bed that said it was past midnight. All the parties would be kicking off by now.

"I know ma'am. You have a visitor. I was just making sure I could go on and send him in," he replied.

"Well who is...oh." I realized exactly who Joel was talking about and jumped out of my bed. Stupid Marshall. Couldn't he have waited until I looked decent? I cleared my throat in order to sound casual. "Of course it's okay. Just wait two minutes before you send him in...and tell him I'm in the bedroom...yeah."

"Yes ma'am. Will that be all?"

I hung up before I could even give him a proper answer. I put my wavy hair into a low hanging messy bun, and threw on a fitted tank top to go on top of my shirt shorts. I'd been sitting shirtless the entire time after I took a shower. I kicked the clothes I had thrown across the room into one pile and threw them in the closet. This was definitely teenage-girl-preparing-for-her-crush behavior and I couldn't even help it.

Just as I sat back down on my bed I heard a rhythmic knock come to my door.

"Only come in if you have real food!" I joked, popping another piece of pineapple into my mouth.

"Surprisingly enough," I heard Marshall's voice say while walking into the room and setting a plastic bag with a to-go container on to the bed side table. "I went out to eat with Dre...and I got this plate, so could eat it tomorrow on my way back to Michigan. But somehow I find myself here."

"What's in the bag?" I asked, crawling over to that edge of the bed and taking the container out of the plastic bag. Marshall walked around and hopped on to the bed on the opposite side. I opened the container and smelled it.

"The best damn chicken alfredo you will ever consume in your life," he answered.

"That's pretty high standards. I'm gonna go warm it up and you're gonna take your dirty ass sneakers off my white bedding." I shoved at his legs before leaving to go to the kitchen.

"My shoes aren't dirty! You could eat your food off these things!" He yelled behind me.

"Whatever Marshall!" I yelled back, transferring some the noodles into a bowl and popping it in the microwave.

When I got back to the room after my last trip to the kitchen for an extra fork and some glasses of iced tea, Marshall had already gotten comfortable with his shoes, hoodie, and hat all off and laid somewhere around the room. I got back into the bed and handed him a glass. He took it from me and took a sip while I took a bite of the chicken alfredo.