Numb Part I.

"Get your ass up," I heard a voice telling me. I assume pd the owner of this voice was also the person shaking me, so I tried to pull away and pull the covers over my head. They immediately yanked the covers off my my body, leaving me bare.

"Get the fuck out, Marshall. I'm tired and it's cold," I mumbled, rolling over onto my stomach and burying my face into my pillow.

"I didn't understand a word you just said...except that last part. Maybe you shouldn't sleep naked," he laughed, smacking my ass hard and grabbing a handful of it.

"I'm not naked. I have panties on." Which was true. I had red lace panties on that I'd put on after my shower yesterday. I'd put them on to be cute for him, but when I finally made it to the bedroom he was knocked out.

"They hardly count," he said, flipping me over. I squinted at him, attempting to block my eyes from any light in the room. "They are sexy though...I already pulled out shit to make you breakfast, so come on."

He grabbed me and pulled me to the edge of the bed before picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bathroom. I kissed his neck and a long his jaw bone and managed to get a few noises of approval before he put me down.

"You're naughty," he told me as he put me down and smacked my ass. "But come down for breakfast...please."

"Fine. Could you get me something to wear?" I pouted, grabbing my toothbrush.

He left in laughter. When he returned he tossed a shirt at me. I picked it up after it hit my head and pulled it on. It was a black t-shirt that smelled just like him, and I smiled. He was already cooking for me and giving me his clothes? Was I dreaming?

For breakfast he'd made me scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, buttered croissants, and a bowl full of grapes and cantaloupe. I ate it up happily and he came to watch me as I sipped on orange juice to wash it ask down.

"Stop staring at me," I told him, leaning forward and staring at him back over the island. I took another sip of my juice to try and hide the fact I wanted to laugh.

"How are you sexy doing everything? All you're doing is drinking out a fuckin' cup and I'm amazed."

I bit my bottom lip and put the cup down. I came around to the side he was standing on and wrapped my arms around his body.

"What are we doing today?" I asked giving him a kiss. Both Hailie and Whitney were over at their mother's house, so it felt kinda empty.

"We're about to go to the studio, then we can do whatever you wanna do," he replied, kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes and tilted my head up slightly so he'd kiss my lips.

"I thought you were giving me an off day."

"It is an off day for you. You don't have to do anything, Robyn. In fact if you don't wanna walk up those stairs I'll carry you." With that, he swooped me up and laid me over his shoulder.

"No, Marshall!" I yelled.

"No no, it's your off day, Robyn. I already know you're gonna go right back to working tomorrow."

I was laughing so hard I could hardly even hit him as he carried me out the kitchen. He slipped his hands up my shirt and grabbed my ass before putting me down in front of the stairs.

"Yeah you're too heavy for me right now. I'm sore from benching 400 this morning," he told me, flexing his arms while he stretched.

"Oh is that what you did?" I replied, giving him a look.

"Yep...what you don't believe me?"

"You're full of shit, Marshall," I laughed while I jogged up the stairs. I pulled on some black tights and my red and black Nike high tops. I also put on some mascara, red lipstick, and tied the shirt up in the back to look like I halfway tried. When Marshall joined me I picked out a blue shirt for him to put on.