Author's Note.

This an updated intro into this now COMPLETED story. And my first fan fic in years.

Heads up there will be grammar mistakes and typos. I wrote this entire thing on the mobile app because I'm crazy and now that's the only way I can write.

Sex. Violence. Slight drug use. Explicit language. More sex. It's for mature readers only. One of my chapters almost got deleted (Numb Part I, you'll know when you get there) even though I had it rated mature and had this warning. So again...SEX.

|Most important part| and the entire reason I'm posting this updated note is that I'm editing and revising the entire story. Some plot related things may change slightly, but I won't post the changes until I'm completely done with everything. That way it doesn't become confusing. In the meantime there might be some special bonus chapters.

There's no plans for a sequel yet, but ya never know.

My biggest thing is comments I love comments so don't be shy. Then vote and share too if you you're feeling daring.

Cover is the header sloppily made by me.

Thank you and I hope all of y'all enjoy the read.

Bonus: if you like a little Odell with a little Beyoncé check out my other fan fic Suga Mama. 😘