SOS.

"My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why, I got outta bed at all. Mornin rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all. Even if I could it would all be grey with your picture on my wall. It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad," I sang the haunting words. Marshall and I didn't have too many songs together, so it was his idea to get me me to sing the chorus to Stan. The song gave me chills anytime I listened to it, so watching him do it live and up close at Lollapalooza would surely be a treat.

"Shit...that should work," Marshall said a few seconds after I finished singing. We hadn't had much time alone since I got to Chicago. As soon as I got off my flight I had to head over to a quick rehearsal. I hadn't even had time to change out of my hoodie and leggings. I was well aware I looked a hot mess.

Everyone agreed and was clearly ready to leave to enjoy the rest of their days. It was one of the biggest music festivals of the year after all. I was planning on going to see OutKast later that night myself. While everyone packed up, Marshall walked over to me with a devious smirk on his face.

"Meet me at the nearest restrooms in two minutes," he whispered in my ear, casually brushing his fingers over the piano keys.

"Are we in high school now?" I giggled, handing my mic to a technician. Marshall shrugged and we both laughed. This was definitely school girl. "I'll leave first. Play something first though."

With only a second of hesitation his hands floated over the keys in what I soon recognized as the piano that highlighted his song The Way I Am. Mr. Porter walked over started hyping him up. That made Marshall lose concentration, but the actual pianist from his band picked it up. I used that as my escape and left the room. I got out into the hall of the convention center and automatically turned left. After another left turn I spotted the restrooms. I didn't know which one he'd wanted to me him in, but I went into the ladies room because I needed to fix my hair anyway.

After what was way longer than two minutes, Marshall walked in and brought me in for a long hug. I hugged him back, laying my head on his shoulder.

"This is what we had to do in a restroom?" I asked, letting go and sitting on the countertop.

"Ha, no." He leaned against the counter and caught my look. "And I wasn't coming in here to have dirty bathroom sex with you either. Even though you're lookin' mighty tempting right now, girl."

I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully, saying, "I look and feel like garbage right now." I kept out the part about me PMS'ing because I could only imagine the jokes he'd conjure up at my expense.

"Well...if I've ever wanted to fuck a piece of garbage today is the day."

I shoved him again, this time almost falling off the counter. He doubled over in laughter and I jumped off the counter and hit him in his arm.

"Nothing's fuckin funny, Marshall," I yelled, hitting him again. He laughed some more and grabbed my hands, pulling me towards him.

"You're so adorable mad. But you're distracting me, so are you done?" he finally stopped laughing, so I nodded my head and he let go of my hands.

"Okay, so is it about the case?" I asked, trying to get back on subject.

"Yeah yeah. Tonight at 11:30 we're meeting up with this man named Clyde. He's been undercover with the drug ring we're closing in on for about 6 months now. He's normally in New York, but his boss owns a club in Chi. The boss sends different guys out there on different weekends to deal, so he's taking the spot this weekend."

"Okay, where are we meeting him?" I was making mental notes like I'd been doing for the past couple of months.

"The club. How fuckin' convenient right?"