Rehab.

I watched Robyn's reaction carefully as she took in the carnival. First she gave me a look of confusion then a smile spread across her face.

"Holy shit, is this all for us?" she asked, bouncing up and down in her seat already throwing her seatbelt off.

"Yeah for most of the day anyway," I told her. It was my idea to do something with the entire crew, and I had Paul handle the details. We'd been bonding, but only through long and drawn out rehearsals. Where was the fun in that?

"You're so awesome, Marshall," she said, scrambling for her phone. I didn't even get to say anything because she hopped into the middle seat and opened up the door as soon as the van stopped. The last thing I heard her say was, "Mel, you see this shit?"

I laughed and jumped out the car myself. Robyn was off at a van behind us pulling off her hoodie. The sun made her skin shine golden, and I had to look away because someone would definitely notice that I was looking at her like a meal. But I mean, I did wanna eat her...

We waited for everyone else to catch up, and we stood in a huge group as tickets got handed to us. Someone with a megaphone stood in front of the group and silenced us.

"Alright welcome! We are so excited to have The Monster Tour crew here with us today! The tickets being handed to you are good for any ride...," they droned on. Robyn snuck up beside me and nudged me with her hip.

"You and me. Ferris wheel right?" she asked with a cute smirk. How could I even resist that?

"Fine. But this isn't a date. I don't do dates," I told her back. She rolled her eyes.

"Sure Marshall. I'm gonna play with Majesty anyway."

"She likes me better!" I called out as Robyn went to rejoin her friends.

"....told our employees that there's a strict no electronic policy. So we'd appreciate if y'all kept your electronic usage to a minimum as well. We went just pure fun," the speaker finally concluded. "And with that, come on inside."

I felt Denaun punch my shoulder and he gave me a sly grin.

"They have hoops here man?"

"Shit they better. I'm tryna win a prize," I told him as we walked in with the group.

"For Rih?"

I rolled my eyes. He was one of the main people pressuring to ask for her back. I tried to tell her how I really felt, most recently after our post-show fun but I pussied out. I didn't pull her in there with the intention of starting some stupid ass "friends with benefits" agreement, but that's what it resulted in.

"I doubt she'd like a fuckin' stuffed animal from me," I told him. We looked around and found the basketball hoops along a long wall of different carnival games. Denaun shot each other a look like it's about to go down.

"Hey y'all!" A perky young girl behind the counter greeted us. "We have five balls for each side. You both get to shoot until you miss or until your times is up. Each basket you make is worth ten points, and I'll give you tickets based on your score. Then of course you can make your way over to the prize wall."

"Is there a limit to how many times we can play?" I asked, already trying to spin one of the small basketballs on my finger.

"Uhhh...," she looked around us, "I guess y'all can play until there's someone else who wants to play."

"No one fuckin' come over here!" I yelled to the people passing by which earned me a few laughs.

Denaun and I almost lost track of time because we were playing so long. It wasn't until some dancers came up behind us and asked if they could play. We moved to the side and got our tickets and I beat Denaun's ass (kidding...kinda).