Chapter 13

*Faye's POV*

It was time for them to go sadly, I didn't want them too though. It seemed so weird not having Harry around, even though it hadn't been long, a part of me was going to really miss him. But anyway, it's not a long time, it'll be nice to have Summer to myself again, just like old times.

But I like these times better, someone here with me, someone to make Summer smile even more.

Only a few days, then it will be back to normal.

"Daddy don't go" Summer muttered with teary eyes

Harry looked like he was about to cry too, I wanted to cry because they both looked so adorable! As them too said their goodbyes I went over to Lou.

"We need to catch up Lou, I've not been with you for a while!" I laughed

"I know babe, as soon as I get back, got it?" He smirked

I nodded and he pulled me in for one of his famous hugs. They always made people feel better, that's one of the good reasons he's my best friend. Whenever I'm upset or angry he always came over and just hugged me. Then I felt better in no time.

Harry came over and Lou whizzed off with Summer scooping her into a hug causing her to giggle. The boys were so good with her, I didn't want them to go, for her sake also.

"You're going to be okay right?" Harry asked wrapping his arms around my waist

"I'll be fine" I whispered wrapping mine around his neck

He stared at me with his big green eyes for a minute and then his dimple appeared on his cheek as he smirked at me. That dimple always made me smile causing me to grin back at him. My grin was so cheesy, it's like, I didn't even have a small smile, all the time it was frickin' huge. Making me look like a mad woman.

"Still got the same big smile?" He winked

I buried my head in his neck and I turned a furoucious red colour, I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed that huh? He laughed along with me and eventually I pulled my head back up.

"If you need me you know I'll come back, right?" He asked raising his eyebrows

"Right" I nodded

He smiled once again and leaned in closer, finally our lips were touching again, we didn't do a full on kiss because I could already feel Lou and Summer staring while giggling. Harry sighed while looking over at them both glaring.

"Sorry Daddy" Summer laughed swinging her legs

"It's alright love" Harry smirked while kissing her head

"Harry we really have to go now" Lou spoke while looking at his watch

"I know..." Harry sighed

They both stood up and I picked Summer up walking them to the door. Lou opened it and kissed me on the cheek while kissing Summer on the head one last time.

"Stay safe" He warned

We both nodded while smiling and Harry leaned in for another kiss off me. Then he kissed Summer on the forehead.

"I love you both" He smiled

A grin immediatley plastered over my face and butterfiles roamed about in my stomach. Why am I acting like a 15 year old.

Well, it has been a long time since someone told me they loved me, and actually ment it.

"I love you Daddy!" Summer called out

"I love you" I smiled

He winked at me making me want to melt on the spot and he hoped into the car which had been provided for them. Niall, Zayn and Liam were already in the car and they wound the window down waving at us.

"Hey there's the pretty boy!" Summer called pointing at Niall

"Bye bye Summer! Love ya!" Niall smiled while waving at her

Summers eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head and she turned red.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" She screamed

Everyone in the car laughed including me, they all waved but my focus was on Harry, I waved at him and blew him a kiss and the car was out of sight.

"I miss Daddy" Summer spoke with tears in her eyes

Oh don't set me off Summer! I already wanted Harry to come home, it was weird not being around him, since I had been being for the past few days.

"Will you ring him?" Summer asked

It hadn't even been 5 minutes yet! But I couldn't say no to her cute little upset face. I called Harry and put it on loud speaker.

"Is everything ok?" He quickly asked

I laughed, he was so protective, which was a good thing really.

"We're fine, Summer just wanted to speak to you" I smiled to myself

"Good, put her on!" He spoke, I could tell he'd be smiling

"Daddy" She sniffled

"Yeah babe?" He asked

"You know like you said to ring you if we need you" She spoke with a crack in her voice

Oh Summer don't cry, I just wanted to cuddle her and tell her everything would be okay, but I knew it wouldn't be for her.

"Yeah?" He asked

"I need you" She spoke as a teared travelled down her face

"What's up love?"

"I miss you already" She cried

I immediatley ran over to her and hugged her while Harry was left on the phone shouting Summer, Oh Summer.