Yes, He's Your Daddy - A Harry Styles Love Story

"Mummy, can we go for a walk in the park?" Summer asked tugging at the hem of my skirt

"Of course baby, let's get you wrapped up warm firstly though" I smiled weakily to her

She nodded and ran into her room, Summer was 3 years old, the cutest baby I've ever laid my eyes on..obviously because she was mine. But there was good points and bad points about her, she had uncountable good points, however only 1 bad point; she looked too much like her father. Harry Styles.

Quickly she came back out into the living room, where she was wrapped up in her winter coat, scarf, hat and little mittens. She looked adorable, however those big green eyes wouldn't stop glistening at me, and those curls. I smiled at her as I realised I'd been admiring her for too long and yet she was still waiting for me to take her to the park. I shook my head releasing my thoughts and went into my room. I slipped into my skinny jeans, low white converse and a grey coat. I used a donut in my hair and pulled my hair out abit so I didn't look like I had a bean head..which I did.

I sprayed some of my Alien perfume and was finally ready to go, I took one last look in the mirror, urgh I always looked a mess. Ah, we're only going for a walk in the park, it's not like I was going to see anyone I'd need to impress anyway.

Summer span around quickly as soon as she heard my footsteps and she instantly became giddy. She took my hand and started dragging me towards the door. For 3 years old, she was a very bossy girl, I guess she get's that off me! I grabbed my bag and keys, we left the house and I locked the door. The cold winter air hit my face, I regretted not putting a scarf on now as it hit my bare chest, however Summer won't be happy if I keep her waiting any longer. She stared helplessly at the pedestrains walking past, it was like christmas to her, just seeing the outside word. I finished locking up and we made our way over to Hyde park.