Chapter 11

*Harry's POV*

Had Faye just agreed to date me? I smiled like a crazy fool, thank god Summer was so damn smart. She eventually ran back into her room to play with the barbies she had brought with her leaving me and Faye in the kitchen.

I sat across the table top from her watching her make some Bacon for us, she started smirking realising I was staring at her.

"That is very distracting Harry" She spoke while finally looking at me

"Have you just agreed to date me?" I asked raising my eyebrow

From the blushing and secretley smiling I could tell it was a yes.

"Have you just asked me out?" She asked back

"Yes" I quickly spoke

"Then yes, I have just agreed to date you" She muttered

I smiled once again, just like old times eh? I'm so happy that she decided to go for a walk in the park that day.

Summer ran back in loudly, as usual.

"Can we go to the beach today?" She asked sweetly

"If you want babe" Faye spoke

She smiled then turned to me, I nodded and she smiled an even bigger smile while marching back into her room. Faye pushed the butty infront of me.

"Thank you love" I smiled

She smiled back and went into her room to get ready, ok so I didn't think this morning that I'd end up dating Faye, nice one Harry.

*Faye's POV*

We pulled up to the beach and Harry paid the taxi driver, the beach was pretty full and it was only 10am, but we finally found somewhere to sit, but it didn't seem like Harry or Summer wanted to sit anyway since they both stripped to their swimming gear.

Another chance too see Harry topless, yes.

Oh man I sound like such a perv, oh well.

I pumped up Summers floaty thing so she can paddle about without dying and took off my dress to reveal my bikini and walked down to the sea to meet them.

"Come on Faye!" Harry smirked

I put my toe into the sea and it was freezing, no way could I go in there. I threw in Summers floaty and Harry put her in it and a smile broke out on her face immediatley.

Harry got out of the water and came over to me, before I knew it I was threw over his shoulder and was carried into sea.

"HARRY NO" I screamed kicking my legs

Summer giggled watching us and Harry just ignored me.

My body was threw into the sea, oh my god it was freezing! I needed to take revenge. I rose above the water and Harry smirked, I splashed water into his face and he gasped raising his eyebrow causing me to laugh.

"Right" He muttered before going underwater

What did he mean by right? And where the heck was he?! I felt like I was in jaws or something.

Before I knew it Harry ended up infront of my face so our noses were touching and smirked.

"Scare ya?" He laughed

"Shut up" I muttered

"Make me" He winked

I shook my head smirking and splashed him in the face again, I started to swim away but he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. He lifted my thighs up telling me to wrap my legs around him, so I did.

I brushed his wet curls out of his eyes and he had a very serious look on his face.

"You're beautiful" He whispered

I placed my arms around my neck smiling, Harry became closer until I could feel his breath on my lips.

Kiss me god dammit!

He smacked his lips onto mine, they were so sweet just how they used to be. Our lips moved in sync and one of his hands gripped my hair while the other held me up. He tapped on my lip for entrance which I obviously granted and he roamed my mouth.

Eventually we pulled out on he placed his forehead on mine smiling down at me.

"Ewwwie!" Summer yelled

Way to ruin the moment Summer.