Last Time: Part 2

*Raven's POV*

I screamed once I saw Reverse Flash vibrate his hand through Wally's heart. I felt my anger take ahold of me. I lifted my hands, my eyes a deep blood red color, all four of them. I blasted him with all my might. He flies about 20 feet through the air, before hitting the ground. Instantly knocked out. I run over to Wally, yelling his name. I look over and see Reverse Flash barely breathing, much like Wally. He should be dead for what he did to him! I felt my anger growing, but before I could do anything, I heard a cough. I look down and I see two beautiful green eyes stare at me.
"R-ra-ven," he coughed up more blood.
"Shhh, Wally. You're gonna be ok. We're gonna get you some help." I assure.
I go to move him a bit but he screamed in pain. I instantly released him.
"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry-" "Raven.." He wheezed, his eyes sliding shut.
"Wally, you need to stay awake." I cried out. Tears running down my face onto his.
"I couldn't stop him... I-I was ab-ble t-to speed up m-m-my heart to m-match the vibrational frequency, but it wasn't enough..." He stutters out, barely holding on anymore.
"Wally I sent a distress call to the league, you need to hold on." I say quickly, picking his head up and placing it in my lap. I soon start working on his wounds, hoping that would help.
"Heh *cough* that won't do any good," he reaches up and puts his hand on my face. Struggling to keep it there, so I held it there for him.
He looked into my eyes, 'I love you,' he spoke in my mind
I set work to his wounds quicker, "stop, I have to heal you do-" "R-ra-raven," he gasped, his hand starting to slack, "I love you." He spoke out loud this time, I choked back a sob.
"I love you too," I choked out, still holding his hand. With what little strength he could, he pulled me down capturing my lips in his. I kissed back instantly, tears streaming down both of our faces. Just as soon as it happened, it ended. His hand fell and he stopped moving. I pull back and see him staring at nothing.
I scream, "Wally? Wally!? WALLY!? DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I shook him with all my might, but no response. That's when I felt it.. Or rather didn't feel it. His presence in my mind, our connection.. Was gone.. Wally was gone.

No! He couldn't be! I felt my power picking up. I lay my hands flat against his chest, searching for at least a piece of his soul.
After searching for awhile, I finally got something. I held on with all my might. Absorbing it, placing parts of my soul with it. Once done, I pushed with all my might. Pushing it back towards Wally. A bright light enveloped him. It was pure white, his soul. But soon black cracks formed along in it, letting me know that that was my soul. A raven appeared, but then a lightning bolt with through it and into Wally.
Everything happened so fast, but I never left his side. Once over I looked down at Wally, wishing for his eyes to open. His wounds were all gone, but no breath. No flutter of those eyes. Nothing. I cried and wailed over his nonmoving form. I REFUSE to say dead.
"Why didn't it work?" I whispered
"Why didn't what work?" I hear a hoarsed voice ask from above. That's when I feel his arm wrap around me. I instantly get up, Wally following just as quickly. I stare, then I leaped at him.
"I... I died," he whispered hugging back just as tightly.
"But you're alive.." I choked out.
"How?" He asked. I pulled back, just enough to stare into his eyes.
".. I don't know." We soon lean in to recapture each others lips. But before any contact could be made, I was yanked away.
"Raven!" Screamed Wally
I looked up through the portal I just fell through, Wally jumping through right before it closed. I looked around and instantly knew where I was.
I was in hell.

*Wally's POV*

'Raven, Raven, Raven,' was all I kept chanting inside my head. What happened? Where is she going? Who took her? I jumped through the portal and instantly felt hot. I look around and see floating rocks? Lava everywhere? Where was I?..
Was this hell?
I hear screaming in the distance, "RAVEN!?" I yelled, running then jumping to the next rock. Ironically I didn't right away plummet to the fire below. I kinda floated for a bit, but the landing was not soft.
"Ooph," I grunted. I jump up again, "RAVEN!"
I hear fighting in the distance, I run/jump to the area. Once there I see Raven fighting off these demon things made of fire. But what I focused on was Slade near the back watching. Observing. He looks up and our eyes meet, I growl in the back of my throat. I noticed a weird symbol on his forehead. I was confused, but then i noticed the same symbols all over Raven's body. I go to jump to them, but those demon things hop up at me. I fight tooth and nail to get to her. My body starts burning in certain places. I don't know why, but I keep going. I soon hear a scream. I look over to see that Slade had grabbed Raven and was dragging her away. I leaped, ignoring the distance between us. I was so close, but then Slade looked up, raised his hand, and blasted some sort of fire bolt at me.
'Since when could he do that!?' I thought
'Wally!' "Wally!" Raven screamed both in and outside my head. I looked down the fire getting closer and closer, soon a rock appeared in my path. I smashed face first. I hear a crunch and knew my nose was broken. I look up with blood flowing down my face. I might have a concussion too. I look down, the fire and lava a couple feets down. I hear another scream.

Raven! I look up and notice that she's to far away.
'But I can make it.. I have to!'
I soon start hopping up. Rock after rock. I'd punch and kick any demon that appeared in my way. I soon make it up to Raven and Slade. They both look at me with shock. Raven struggles more and I run over to help her. We both fight tooth and nail, Slade having been forced to let go of her. She was on one side, dealing with the demons. While I was on the other side, dealing with Slade.
He chuckled, "just like old times, right Wallace?"
"Heh, yea. But this time, I'm going to kick your butt!" I scream. Punches and kicks flying, multiple moves being performed that if any normal person tried they'd surely break every bone in their body. We each got hits in, but I was getting angry. And anger led to sloppiness. With one punch to his face, he caught the punch, mere inches from his face. He whipped me around and forced my in a chokehold.
"You've gotten stronger Wallace," he hissed in my ear, "but remember.. You can't defeat me. I. Trained. You. Made you who you are today." I struggle, but it seems he was done. He threw me to the other side. The demons throwing Raven towards Slade. I jumped up, done running back to them. But a demon jumped in my way. I look towards them and notice Slade whispering something to her.

'What's he saying?' I thought to Raven. She just looked at me with wide scared eyes, not saying a word. I kick the demon away, run to them and punch Slade in the face. He reeled back and I hurry up and grab Raven. I go to run, but she stays rooted to the spot.
"Raven, wha-" "I'm sorry." She interrupts, tears streaming down her face. Before I can say anything she opens a portal and blasts me through. I land in the field we were just in. I look up and see raven turning and walking towards Slade. I jump up, running to the portal. I jump, but it was to late. The portal closed and I rolled on the ground. I stared at nothing. I just sat there, cold and alone. I tried and tried to reach out to her, but nothing. Sooner or later Flash came running through the field.
"Kid!" He screamed, running to me. "What happened? Are you ok? Your nose is broken!... Kid.?" He came closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder. Like a spell has been broken, I launched myself at him, wrapping my arms around him and crying.
"It's all my fault!" I choke out
He tries to comfort me, "nothing is your fault."
"Yes it is! I told her I would protect her and I failed. She's gone.. She's gone." I muttered over and over again.
"Shh... Who's gone?" He asked
I look up and sniff, "... Rachel."
Afterwards we sat there, me crying into his arms and The Flash calling up anyone he knew to help find Rachel. But they won't... Only when Slade wants to be found is when he'll come out... Raven by his side.
I soon fall asleep, Flash running me home. When I woke the next morning, I trained even harder. I searched everyday and every hour. I had a new goal now. To find Raven. And find her I will.