Home

*Wally's POV*

It has been 3 years since I left everyone. 3 years since I left Raven. I am now 12 years old and I'm in my new room. It's dark, dank, and musty. But hey, at least he feeds me good food. Not that I need that much food. I've been doing missions for him lately. Like stealing from star labs, Wayne co., Queen co. All he wants are these parts to build this big machine. He won't let me see it though. I mean, don't I have a right to know? Raven hasn't spoken to me in a long time and I won't let her. She's been trying to meet me halfway on my missions, but I've been avoiding her. Slade gave me strict orders to hurt anyone who got in my way. A couple times I had to face off with Flash, Green Arrow, and the worst Batman. I honestly don't know who was the hardest. And I don't know how I managed to throw Flash off of me. I was so deep in though I wasn't paying attention to who walked into my room. "Wallace," Spoke Slade
I jumped, in the past he would've hit or punched me for that, 'so much for taking me away from it all,' I thought. But he did slowly stop and become patient with me. "Yes master?" I spoke out loud this time
"Sportsmaster is here. Your training with him along with Ra's al Ghul have been going very well. They want you to join them on their plan to take down the justice League. Personally I don't deal with them, nor their little Rip off league. But I see you have come along way, and may decide for yourself. Come, he wants to speak with you." Spoke Slade.
I got up and followed him out the door and down the many hallways I have still yet to learn. In the study hall sat Sportsmaster. That's not what shocked me, there was two girls with him. One looked to be 15 with dark brown almost black hair. It was sticking everywhere in quite odd angles. Next was a girl about my age. She had long blonde hair and stormy gray eyes. Neither one of them looked like they wanted to be here, yet again, neither did I.

"Red X," Spoke Sportsmaster
"Sportsmaster," I spoke back with venom in my voice
"Now that's no way to talk to me, now is it?" He said, I rolled my eyes, "these are my two daughters, Cheshire and Tigress," He pointed at the respective girls names.
I smirk, "also known as Artemis and Jade, right?"
He stares, before bursting out laughing, the girls look over in shock, like this is the first time they've seen him like this. He finally stops and looks at me, "I want you to join me and the injustice league. My daughters will be there too, following in my footsteps."
"The INjustice league? Talk about original," Both the girls laughed at this but their father glared at them. I noticed how the blonde, Artemis, shrunk behind the dark haired girl, Jade. Jade holds her arms out protectively in front of Artemis, glaring back. I felt bad, it must not have been easy living with him. I remember their mom taking the blame for Sportsmaster after being crippled by him.
"What will I get out of this?" I asked, directing his attention to me.
"Anything you want basically," He says, thinking he has me
"What you all have is nothing that I want," I finish with a glare, "I will not join your pathetic league." They all stared shocked. All of a sudden Deathstroke comes from the shadows, resting his hand on my shoulder.
"I told you he wouldn't be interested," He chuckles. Sportsmaster gets up in a huff, "come on girls, we have some training to do." The girls flinch like they've been slapped.
"No. They can stay here. I have a mission don't I?" I directed my attention towards Slade
"Yes," He spoke with uncertainty in his voice
"Let them join me. If we work well together I'll think about the proposition." I finish looking directly into Sportsmaster's eyes.
He stands there for a few seconds. Going over his options and possibilities. ".. Fine," He says. I look over and see relief flash through Artemis face and Jade give me nod of appreciation. I smile at them, to show I understand.

After a while Sportsmaster finally leaves. Slade drags me away from the two bickering girls, "what was that all about?" He asks with a steel voice.
"I couldn't let them go with him, they're being abused. I can tell, i-"
"What he does to his kids is none of our concern," He interrupts
"Well it's my concern since I know what it's like and still do!" I scream. I freeze, waiting for him to yell back. Punch me, kick me, do something to me, but nothing happens. He just looks at me with calculating eyes.
"Go. You know your mission. Explain to Cheshire and Tigress on the way there." Was all he said before walking off. I stare, wondering what just happened. I make it back to them and together we take off. I look over and notice how Cheshire has a much more revealing outfit then Tigress, but don't comment on it. I learned the hard way never to insult a lady. Especially if said lady is a bred assassin. We sit across from Lex Corps.
"Why are we here?" Whispers Jade, "he's on our side."
"I explained it on the way over here," I whisper back
"Look, there's only a couple guards on the left Hall, and a couple on the right. Two of them are guarding the door, with 5 more on the inside." Spoke Artemis distracting me and Cheshire from our argument. I look through the binoculars, handed to me by Tigress.
"Ok, so Cheshire yo-" I look over to see Cheshire gone, "ok, Tigress whe-" I look over and she's gone too. I sigh/growl, grappling over to the building and crawling through the vents. I make it in time to hear a fight going on. I look down and see both Cheshire and Tigress being surrounded. I rolled my eyes, 'amateurs.' I jump down silently, sneaking pass all the guards, leaving Cheshire and Tigress to be the distractions. I head to the room and see it completely empty, 'thank you amateurs,' I thought with a smirk.
"Freeze!" I hear behind me the moment I grabbed the device. I most certainly do freeze, cause I recognize that voice anywhere.
I slowly turn around, my mask covering my whole face, but just by looking at her I knew she knew it was me.
"Wally-" "Red X," I interrupt. My voice modifier changing every inch of my voice. She stares for bit, before my mask was flung off my face. I had a domino mask underneath, but even then I felt so exposed.
"Let me go Raven," I said
"No. You need to come home," She said, her voice cracking at the end
I gulp, "I can't,"
"Well then," She said, "azerath metrino zinthos!" With that the device flung from my hands to hers, "fight me!" I stared at her for a couple of seconds before launching myself at her. She blocked all my attacks with a force field never attacking back. All of a sudden Cheshire and Tigress appear out of nowhere, 'impressive,' I thought. The sudden appearance though, scared Raven causing her to toss the device out of shock.
"Catch it!" Cheshire yelled.
I ran after it, planning on catching it. It was like time slowed down, I jumped and caught the device, but what I didn't notice was a portal opening in front of me.
"Red X!" Yelled tigress
I fell head first, not knowing where I was gonna land. I fell into a dark room, I rolled and hit something hard. Very hard. I instantly was knocked out, not prepared for the morning.

I woke up to a bunch of murmurs and gasps. I open my eyes with a groan, clutching my head. I look around and I see my aunt and uncle. And Raven.
"Kid?" Uncle Barry says, reaching out to touch me. I flinch away, and he instantly retracts his hand.
"Wally, honey. You're ok now. You're safe. How did you get here? Where did you go?" Questioned Aunt Iris
"Iris," Says Barry, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"I-I don't know," I stutter.
"Wally.. Raven told us about your parents. There was enough evidence in the house along with.. With your blood. Your parents are in prison now for 20 or more years." Says Iris
"Wally, is that the reason why you ran away? Wally I am so sorry, I should have noticed and got you out of there," Barry rambles
"Not your fault," I whisper
They stare at me, then envelope me in a hug. I freeze, not use to such contact in along time. Eventually I wrap my arms around them.
"Do you wanna come live with us?" Questions Uncle Barry. That's when I finally let the tears fall.
"Y-yes," I choke out through sobs. I feel Uncle Barry and Aunt Iris crying above me, but I didn't mind. While all this was going on I noticed Raven standing in the back watching. 'Thank you,' I think, with tears in my eyes. She looks up startled, '.. You're welcome,' she thinks back. I smile letting her know I heard her. I let go of my aunt and uncle and open my arms for Raven. She hesitates, but soon she was in my arms, both of us crying. "I'm so sorry," I choke
"Don't be," She says with a smile. Soon Uncle Barry and Aunt Iris join us. And we stayed there almost all day, crying in each other's arms.