"There is nothing to talk about Ethan and you and I both know that. We knew that one day whatever we had together would one day come to an end and today is that day. Don't you see what this means? You told them that you are still in love with me and if they see us together it would just let them put us back together. You're my brother in law it's time you act like it and be faithful to my sister. It was selfish of me to let this go this far."

It's the truth for the first time I am selfish to get what i want but he doesn't belong to me and he will never belong to me. I should never had been this selfish to sleep with my sister's fiance. I know she would never had done this to me if she was in my position.

"I need to go." He lets go off of my hands without a protest and I again walk out of his life twice now. A lot of things are going through my mind but only one keeps repeating. He is still in love with me. He can't be. I know he no longer loves me. It was years ago and love dies after a long while and I think the years was long enough for him to unlove me and forgot that I existed.

I didn't knew that I was crying until I was in the safety of my car where no one can see me cry. It hurts that he hid something like this from me. He lied to me and I think he was using me. I am such a fool now history is repeating itself but now it hurts more and far worse.

I know in the next week or do I'll be having camera in my face and questions thrown at me. I can't handle that they should have announced their engagement before this happened they would be too focus on the next Mrs Black to not go digging in the past.

The ringing of my phone interrupted my break down. I looked at the caller ID to see mother calling me. I answered the phone not bothering to try sound like I am okay that I wasn't crying.

"Are you okay Crystal?" She asked worried. I really didn't want to talk about what I just found out so I made up another excuse to why I am crying.

"Yeah it's just this movie it makes me so emotional." I said sniffing.

"Oh. Well I just called you to tell you that your sister finally settled on a date for the engagement party that will announce her engagement with Ethan. It's the 12th of March."

"That's like two weeks from now." I said after doing the math.

"Is something wrong dear? Do you have plans on that day?" She asked.

"No it's nothing." Great now I will have to see him in two weeks from now when I was hoping that I don't get to see him for a month or so but who am I kidding I would never get that long.

We had a short conversation and then said our goodbyes. I have only two weeks to get my shit together. I don't want to make things awkward at the engagement party or rise anyone's suspicion especially Cassie.

Oh boy this is going to be an exhausting two weeks of planning and shopping and forgetting about Ethan.

I need to prepare myself for this both physically and mentally. Physical because I am going to need the strength to keep from walking back into Ethan hands before the two weeks until yhe engagement party. Mentally because I am going to need a strong mind not to get emotional about the situation that I am.

Attending my sister's engagement party has she finally announces her engagement to everyone to the world that she is engaged to Ethan Black. A man I continuously slept with and after finding out she is my sister's fiance and then just finding out he is my ex boyfriend from high school. That is easy. It shouldn't be so hard. Right?

If this gets out how am I going to look? How will this look? My sister is getting married to my ex boyfriend a boy I kept sleeping with. I have two ways to show up at that party. One i could look like shit someone that is totally high and hangover or two like my self which is hot sexy a temptation. I know whatever I wear no matter my mood mother would not approve of it so either way I am going to be scold. She always told me to dress like a lady, talk like a lady, walk like a lady, act like a lady and blah blah. I do the opposite. I don't know why but I think it's the fact that mother always tells me what to do so I always do the opposite.