Fighting with him

Not physical fighting)

"You made it big baby just take a few days off to relax and catch up on your sleep" You try reasoning with him.

"I can't take a few days off, I have to do studio time, I have to get things ready for my album drop, and second world tour" he informs me

"I know what is needed. and I also know if you don't get better sleep all that will be useless without you, your health will be crappy."

"How my health is no concern to you."

That did it, right there. that light the flame.

"You know what fuck you ok. I am sick and tired of trying to get you to take some time away from work so you can take better care of your self. but you're so obsessed with work you could care less about your self and who is trying to look out for you and help you" I tell him

"Oh so now you're trying to look out for me," he said then laughed

"funny how when I bring in the large amount of money that you're happy, when I buy you expensive gifts you love it, and when we go out to fancy dinners, or to exotic places your happy and love it."

"That is such bullshit and you know it"

"It's not bullshit"

"I have never wanted you for your money, I told you from the start "Harry I will be in this relationship for you and only you, weather your a multi billionaire or not, I don't want fancy things, don't want to go to erotic places, I don't want fancy dinners" but you always take me to them places,buy my expensive things, and we go out to fancy restaurants. "

"You never complain."

"You don't listen"

"I do to listen to you. I listen to you whine,complain and bitch."

He walked off into the kitchen and I followed him.

"Your a damn liar" I said

"I am a liar?"

I nodded

He picked up and glass and threw it at the wall beside be it broke but I didn't flinch. not did I seem fazed when he got really angry.

"I am not a fucking liar. I have always been honest"

"Bullshit."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" he yelled

"FUCK YOU" I yelled back and walked off with blood dripping from my side and arm.

After I grabbed all my things and packed them up I took my ring off and laid it on his bed side. dripping blood on it before I walked off and left his place.

I caught me a flight to LA and cleaned myself up in the airplane bathroom as I waited to arrive home.

once I was home I loaded up my car but not before paparazzi and them got pictures of my blood soaked shirt and arm. I never answered the questions just left.

I had went to the er told them that I fought with a friend of mine and the end results was her throwing a glass near mean and the pieces got my side and arm.

After I was sewed up and cleaned properly I changed tops taking one that they had given me before I was discharged and left. I bought me a place and went over to Harry's and my old place and packed up every single thing that was mine that I brought into the relationship,or bought myself and left making sure nothing of mine other then the shit he bought me was left.

I had gotten my phone number changed and made sure that everyone that was in mine phone had my new number. Everyone except Harry.