Baked goods

I just finished up whipping the icing as I waited for the cupcakes and muffins to get done.

"What are you doing?"

I turned and looked at Harry and used the back of my hand to push back my bang that fell.

"Baking"

He gasped

"You started baking without me?"

I smiled

"you were busy on an important phone call and I wasn't about to interrupt just to ask you to come to bake with me."

He walked over to the skink as he rolled up his sleeves and washed his hands.

"Well thank you for that"

I nodded like he could see me with his back turned

"no problem"

He looked at me and smiled.

"So what do I need to do or what needs to be baked?"

"well I have muffins and cupcakes in the oven now, and I was gonna make cookies, and brownies"

"I'll do them"

"thank you."

He walked up to me and kissed me softly before pulling away

"it's no problem."

I smiled and checked on my muffins and cupcakes as Harry started gathering the ingredients and putting them together.

I watched him after checking on my baking items. I smiled as I watched him stir the ingredients together and add what was needed.

"You feel like your back in W. Mandeville?"

"No, cause there are no older women who I worked with"

I walked up behind him and pinched his bum.

"Hey, you're just like Barbara"

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Well I couldn't help it, your butt was just there"

He chuckled and shook his head as he poured the mixture on the wax paper that was on the cookie sheet.

"I checked my muffins and cupcakes before pulling them out and putting his brownies and cookies in to start baking.

"So why are we baking?"

"Well, I figured we could keep some and give the others to soup kitchens, and put them in little baggies and go around and hand them out."

"I like how you think"

He bent me backward and kissed me

I wrapped my arms around him careful not to touch his hair since I was messy.

"You can touch me baby your done baking. and you have to let the cupcakes and muffins cook before adding the icing"

I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him.

~~~

After all the baked goods were baked and the kitchen was cleaned up and we were showered we loaded up the cake boxes that had the mixture of the goods in them and the baskets of baggies with the goods in them and we drove around town dropping some off at soup kitchens and handing out goodie bags.

"That feels good to be able to do that"

"It does for me all the time since the very first time I did it"

"I remember the first time you came to LA you ordered tons of dominos pizza and then drove around and haded it to the less fortunate."

"Yea and it was a great feeling"

"Always is when you can help people in need out"

He nodded and we finished up with the last batch before headed home.