I'm Here for you

I could hear faint crying when I walked into the house, at first I thought it was Allie from the notebook but as I got my shoes and coat taken off  I headed upstairs and could hear the crying more.

I took off like a flash into the master bedroom where my heart shattered. I saw Harry sitting at the foot of the bed crying.

I quietly shut the door and walked over and sit beside him,

"Awe! baby what is wrong, why are you crying?" I asked

I held him close pulling his head to my shoulder.

"I don't feel loved anymore, like all the things I do is useless, the hard work, the touring, the autographs, pictures, everything" he answered as he sniffled

"Baby everyone loves you, your fans are crazy about you, half of them have weird or odd ways to show it, some have really dedicated ways to show you, while half come off rude,"I explain

"I know that but like anymore I feel like I have no one."

I lifted his head up and wiped his eyes.

"I want you to listen to me and listen good ok."

He nodded his head.

"Your family loves you, your co-workers, your friends, your colleagues, your fans. they all love you"

he sniffled and my heart broke more seeing him like this.

"I am madly in love with you, I have been since before we met if that makes since.anyways. my love for you will grow and grow, and I want you to know that through everything you go through I will be right by your side going through it with you. I am here for you, I want you to talk to me when you feel like this, or just to talk about whatever you want. I will always listen to your baby. I know that everyone has an off day or a day when they feel like everything is a lie and nothing is what it really is. or to just give up. or break down. and baby yours is today. but I swear to you that your fans are truly dedicated to you, weather, they are the ones you meet or the ghost ones that are quiet and buy your things but still support you.they are there and support you like the ones who go to your concerts, and meet you. "

he nodded and smiled

"There is the beautiful smile that makes my heart flutter and skip a beat," I said making his smile brighten.

"I love you," he said

"I love you so much and I will always be here for you baby," I tell him.