relax

I was to wound up tight for the sexual pleasure he was wanting to give me. I was beyond horny and so freaking wet it was like I was a virgin. When we have screwed so many times and have given each other oral so many times as well.

"Baby girl you gotta relax," he tells me as he tries putting his tip in

"I am so sorry baby. I know I kneed to relax so you don't cause me pain. But I can't. I mean I am fighting with my body to relax but it's a losing battle as you can tell" I reply and cover my face.

He grabs my hands and pulls them away from my face.

"It's ok I know you're really turned on and want this just as much as I do. and you will get what you want once I get you relaxed."

I nodded and watched as he started to rub below my belly button not too far from where my clit was. Slowly my body eased up and started to relax as he kept rubbing me in a non-sexual way. And slowly eased up inside of me making me bite my lip and moan out.

"Alright you are halfway relaxed"

"So then fuck me, please" I begged

He smiles and slowly starts to move to add pressure in all the right places.

I arched my back and smiled

"Oh baby" I moaned over and over as he kept on moving deeper and faster.