Is that mine

I was curled up in my book corner wearing Harry's grey pullover hoody and reading a book while drinking some sweet tea.

"Baby where are you?"

"Bedroom" I called out

I didn't take my eyes from the book as he walked into the room.

"Is that mine?"

"Not anymore"I replied as I kept reading.

"You little hoodie stealer."

"You can have it when you scent goes off it, but only long enough to put your scent back on it then it becomes mine again."

I finally looked away from my book when I heard him chuckle.

"What?"

"you are allowing me to have my hoodie back long enough to get my scent back on it after you wear it and the scent disappears?"

I nodded my head.

"How else and I gonna be surrounded by your smell without being in your embrace or spaying myself down with tom ford. which I don't wanna wear men's cologne so I opt for this."

He smiled as I close my book and lay it down then sit my cup down before standing up and walking over to him.

"I love you, and I being in your embrace. but I can't always have that, so I wear your hoodies or shirts that have your scent on them."

"I love seeing you in my clothes and seeing you out of them. more the later" he replies with a smile.

I tap his butt and smile.

"You, my love are a very naughty man and I wanna punish you, maybe with a spanking or more or cuffing your hands to the headboard and teasing you."

"How about you just ride me nice and good"

"How about you don't get a say in the matter just get to lay there and enjoy if I choose the latter choice."

He pouts and gives his best pouty lips and look.

"Awe! poor wittleHarry" I said rubbing his jaw then slapped his ass

"Hey," he said and jumped

I giggled and laughed before going back to my book nook and finished off my drink. While he rubbed his bum.