Will you Be my valentine?

I had managed to set up the scrabble game where only certain words could be picked and played a certain way.

Once that was done I left the game and waited for Harry to come home from his outing with Grimmy.

I even went as far as cooking him his favorite dinner.

I was so nervous it felt as if I was gonna propose to him instead of asking him to be my valentine.

"Baby I'm home" he called out after he entered that house

"I didn't even hear you pull up or get out of the car," I said turning to look at him and be greeted with a kiss.

He smiled and kissed me some more.

"How was the outing?" I asked as I went back to finish up dinner before I made him a plate and set it down on the table and grabbed some wine from the wine cooler.

"It was fun actually, the fans never failed to surprise me with pop-ups at the locations I would be or the ones that had no idea we were there showed respect and asked nicely for photos and autographs before hugging me bye and went on with their day."

I smiled and made myself a plate and joined him as I poured us some wine and ate.

"Well they know that you like to have some privacy and would like to spend time with whoever you are with"

"I know that and I respect that they do that for me that is why in return I show them respect by doing as they asked me with the photos and autographs."

"Cause you all work together in understanding"

"we do"

" I know I have seen the interaction up close."

~~~~

After dinner was eaten and the kitchen was cleaned we got down to the game and I fidgeted by biting my lip.

" Are you ok?"

I nodded

"Yea baby I am fine."

He nodded his head and continued on with the game.

I smiled as the words were spelled out before I turned the board over to face him and looked up.

He chuckled and looked up at me

"and here I thought I was the cheeky one"

"I learned it from you"

he smiled and leaned over and kissed me.

"Yes I will be your Valentine"

I smiled and kissed him.