Stressed

I just finished cleaning up the house when Harry walked in.

"Hello, baby how was your day?" I asked

"fine, so much mistakes and redos had to be done" he replied

"wanna cuddle and talk about it?"

" No, I wanna go upstairs take a shower and be done with the day"

"Ok. I will be here when you wanna talk."

"I know."

I watched as he headed off upstairs, so I walked over and sat on the couch and watched some tv.

~~~

It has been a total of four full hours and some golden girls episodes later that Harry has been upstairs.

I turned off the tv and walked upstairs into our room and seen him typing away on his laptop. So I quietly made my way in the room shutting the door softly behind me and sat on the bed.

"How are you?" I asked

I got no reply so I tried again.

"Are you ok?"

He groaned and rubbed his face before looking at me.

"Knock it off"

"Knock what off Harry?"

"knock off the questions"

"I am just worried about you."

"Well stop, I don't need you to worry about me"

I stood up about to walk out but I stopped midway and turned back.

"Just cause you are stressing the fucking shit outta yourself doesn't be any means give your ass the right to come home and give me an attitude problem and jump my ass when I am only asking how you are and offering my time to you. So the next time you do it, you will come very accustomed to that small loveseat downstairs"

After I said that I walked out and slammed the door before heading down the stairs. His footfalls sounded right behind mine.

"Wait, baby"

I kept walking

" I am sorry, ok. it's not your issue that the recording is stressing me out, and I have no right taking my frustration out on you. and for that I am sorry"

I stopped and kept my back to him.

" I deserved what you said, I mean you ask me every day how my day is Because you care and every day regardless of how my day is I smile when I see you. But today I was a total Ass with you and you didn't deserve it."

He walked up and wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I am sorry love"

" Why was today differ then the others?"

"everything today for me has been complete shit"

I turned in his arms and faced him.

"this morning you were happy and not stressed, so what happened?"

"the music was not played for the right songs, I couldn't get my guitar tuned right, I am trying to make everything go well for the release date"

"baby you never set one, so you gotta stop stressing over something that was never set."

He nodded and leaned his head down on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him close as I rubbed his back.

"I know and I will"

"good."

He pulled me closer and snuggled me up into his arms and carried me over to the couch and sat with me on his lap, I laid my head on his and just relaxed with him.