Clingy

Coming home from a long and tiring day at work I had hoped to be able to relax in the tub and relax. But when I walked inside I saw the guys so I knew I wouldn't be able to do that just yet.

"Hey" they all greet

"Hey" I reply

"Hi, baby how was work?" Harry asks

"Long," I say with a smile.

He smiles and the others laugh.

"I'll be down in a bit I'm gonna freshen up then we can hang out," I tell them decided to shower instead of a bath.

~~~

Once I was dressed and downstairs I walked closer to the living room and stopped when I heard some of the discussion.

"How is it finally settled down with you girl?" Liam asked

"It's great don't get me wrong but she is so clingy" Harry replied

"she works her ass off, so how is she clingy?" Louis asked

"When she is home and cleaned up she clings to me worse then she ever has" Harry replied

I wiped the tears and walked to the door slipped my shoes on and quietly grabbed my keys before I walked into the living room

"Hey" Liam greeted

I half smiled

" I heading out.don't wait for me, don't cook me anything. and don't ever talk about me behind my back. you don't like that I like to be around you fine come to me as a man don't complain to the guys, that is childish. you have issues with what I do with you bring it to me not them. and as far as clingy. That shit ends today. and don't worry I will hardly touch you anymore. and don't get your hopes up cause that means fucking, and oral as well" I said then walked out the door and left.

I couldn't believe that he would actually say that to them about me instead of talking to me about it. I mean that is not what I hoped would happen in this realtionship but I guess I should except the unexpected when it comes to him.