What are you doing here

I walked through the gate after I got my flight and headed for the luggage pick up. Once I had all my luggage I walked outside and got into the awaiting car. I was so excited to see Harry and to be able to talk to him face to face with no computer device.

He doesn't know I am coming so that is the great thing about this. I called Jeff and talked with him about it and asked when was the next performance and where then I got it all set up, from the flight to the surprising him.

Once we arrived at the arena one of his guards came and got things and put them on his tour bus while I walked in backstage and looked for him.

I could hear him talking and laughing with whoever it was he was around, and that is how I found him chatting with people in his dressing room.

I stood there and waited for him to see me. I waved to everyone else who spotted me before walking further into the room.

I took a seat behind him and started to massage his shoulders.

"When did you all start this, and who did you hire?" he asked

I chuckled quietly and kept going.

"This feels really nice," he says

I work the tension out of his shoulders before I lean close and start to kiss his neck. He jumps up and away from me.

"Woah that's too far," he remarks

he turns around and finally sees me.

"Actually it's not far enough" I reply as I stood up and walk around the couch since he seems frozen in his spot.

"Baby?"

"Yea?"

He smiles and nearly makes us tumble to the ground when he launches his self at me and wraps his arms around me.

"I missed you so much"

I smiled and kiss him

" I missed you too baby."

"You are here"

I nodded

"What are you doing here?"

"I am here to see you, but can go if you don't want me here."

I let him go and head for the door of the now empty room but he presses my body against it.

"I do want you here, I just didn't think you would ever come"

I slowly turn so my back was to the wall and creased his face.

"I wanted to surprise you, and I succeeded."

He nodded

"Very much so"

we both stood there holding each other not saying anything as he moved us fro the wall and just held me in the middle of the dressing room.