Happy Birthday

I woke up at a little after one o'clock which is a first for me cause generally, I wake up at eleven something or noon. I guess with it being my birthday and all I would sleep an extra hour or two. I turned to look at Harry but he wasn't there just a purple rose and a little note.

"Don't fret love I didn't leave I am just getting part of your spoiling. Love H"

I smiled and smelled the rose as I laid there on his side of the bed and snuggled his pillow.

"Well look who woke up"

I smiled and sat up against my pillows.

"Yea I am up"

he walked in with a tray full of goodies and some tea.

"looks tasty can't wait till we eat it"

"oh no darling I'm not joining you, I have to go out to the gym and work out."

I stared at him like he had two heads

"your joking right"

"nop, I'm sorry I can't stay and cuddle or just have a lazy day"

I waved him off not wanting today to be a fighting day.

As we went about to get dressed I sat there and ate my breakfast and drank my tea before I too got up and got dressed.

"Wow you are looking nice for a lazy day" he commented

"well thank you"

he simply nodded and continued with his routine.

We both wound up downstairs by the front door him getting his gym bag ready and me getting my keys.

"Well have fun at the gym, and don't look for me when you get home," I tell him

He looked over at him as he sorted through his bag.

"Why should I not look for you when I come home?"

I opened the front door and walked out.

"well it's my birthday today and I am going out to have fun," I told him as I shut the door and headed to my car.

I heard a curse then him running off, I assumed upstairs.

I sat in the car with the a/c on since L.A was a bit hot today and I counted down.

"ten"

"nine"

"eight"

"seven"

"six."

Before I reached five Harry was out the door and running to my passenger side and got in.

"I am so sorry baby" he apologized

I leaned over the console and kissed him.

"hey at least you didn't go to the gym," I said

"yea but I was about to have you not told me it was your birthday"

" you forgot, it's ok. at least you are here with me now so we both can go have some fun"

He cupped my cheek and kissed me again.

"let's go birthday girl"

I laughed and pulled outta the driveway and headed off to have a great birthday.