FIVE

»»————««

CAMILLE

I looked down at the glass of vodka and coke which was in my hands, as the arm of a brown haired boy lingered across my waist. Charlotte and Sofia were by my side, dancing away in their own little world as Stefan held me close to his warm body. He made me feel safe in a busy environment like this one, sweaty bodies crowding in the middle of the dance floor as the music blared through the speakers, the walls of the club vibrating as the sound particles bounced off of them. I looked up at Stefan, smiling, before nuzzling closer into his side, his hands running up and down my side. We'd been friends since the beginning of high school, but Max never liked him. I thought he was jealous, maybe he was scared of Stefan replacing him, but that was impossible, because Max knew everything about me and had been there for me every single time I'd needed him. He was my best friend, not Stefan.

"You look so hot in that dress," Stefan moved himself so that he was standing in front of me now, his hands touching the material of the tight black dress which hugged my slim figure, emphasising my cleavage as it lay by my chest. "I'd love to rip it off of you."

His words made me shiver. He'd never said anything like that to me before. He took a strand of my hair between his fingers, twirling it around his fingertip and licking his lips whilst looking me up and down. He pushed my body against the wall behind me, his hip making contact with the glass of alcohol I was holding in my hands, causing the liquid to splash against my dress. I was too afraid to react. I knew I was intoxicated, more so than Stefan, so I felt like a target, but I knew he wasn't like that. He would never hurt me.

"Such a pretty girl," Stefan bit down hard on his lip, before trying to leave a kiss against my mouth. I pushed him back, my hands on his chest, a scowl forming on his face as he looked at me in disgust. "Come on, Cam. It's just a bit of fun."

He thrusted his pelvis against my body, a small mutter escaping my lips. He'd managed to tuck us into a corner of the room, completely out of view from everybody else in the club, particularly Charlotte and Sofia, who I needed more than ever right now. His hands ran across my dress, focusing heavily on the material covering my chest.

"Stefan, get off of me," I shook my head, the alcohol making my vision a little fuzzy. "Please, you're scaring me.

"Hey Cam, it's only me, no need to be scared." He smiled and I blinked a few times, raising a brow when I saw Charles, a cheeky grin on his face, which was inches away from mine. I gasped, reaching out to touch his cheeks, but he swatted my hand away. He held his hands against my waist, smirking as he ground his pelvis over mine. I stared into his eyes, my lip trembling, as Charles rested his forehead against mine. I tried pushing him away, the smirk on his lips startling me, as he moved them towards my neck, leaving hot kisses against my delicate skin.

"I think you are beautiful, Camille." His Monegasque accent was strong as he spoke huskily down my ear, the feeling of his breath fanning my skin causing my knees to buckle beneath me.

I screamed out for help. Tears were streaming down my face. Nobody but Charles heard me, his finger touching my lips to silence me.

--

"Camille!" Someone's hands gripped my shoulders, softly shaking my body. I tried to open my eyes and catch my breath, jumping when I saw Max sitting on the bed beside me, his eyes full of fear as his hands remained against my shoulders. "It's me, it's Max. You're okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here and nobody is going to lay a finger on you."