•~°Chapter 28°~•

The day went by normally.

The boys woke up

They bathe

They ate

They prepared

And they went to the studio.

The boys go inside Jin's car. And right after they closed the 3 doors, Jin began to drive at a normal-a bit fast pace.

4 hours later since they went into traffic

"Okay guys. We're here."
Jin stopped the engine as the boys open the doors. Closing them and walked towards the building's entrance.

The oldest kept up with them as they continued walking.

As Namjoon opens the door, the boys get greeted by the staff and their manager. The staff then scattered all around the building as they continued their work. Whilst the manager looked at them with a smile.

"I see that Yoongi's waist doesn't hurt anymore."
Manager Sejin bowed his head slightly right before he looked at Yoongi and the others.

"Namjoon hyung you told him?!"
Taehyung whispered.

"Well yeah. I told him that Yoongi had hurt his waist. So that's why you guys didn't get called yesterday."
Namjoon replied back, whispering. Taehyung then sighed in relief.

"A-ah... yeah.. I'm sorry if I caused you trouble..."
Yoongi bowed. He looked up and stood straight after maybe 5 seconds or so.

"No no it's okay. I'm surprised that the boys coped so well even if two of the members were absent."
Manager Sejin said in amazement. He truly didn't expect the boys to manade so well.

"Wait really? I thought that we needed to be together to practice the coreography! If we did just one mistake then we'll have to start over again! Teamwork!"
Yoongi widened his eyes, gaining a small chuckle from the manager.

"It depends on how strong your bond of trust is with the others. Sure it also depends on teamwork, but what use would teamwork be if none of you don't even trust each other?"
Manager Sejin patted Yoongi's shoulder, and let go before he looked at Taehyung.

"I'm glad that you healed him Taehyung. Thank you for that."

"No no thank YOU! If you didn't allow us to not go here, Yoongi hyung would still have a sprained waist. So thank you manager Sejin."
Taehyung bowed at the manager.

"Ah I suppose so. But thank you for taking care of him. Now you boys go and practice DNA."
Manager Sejin patted Taehyung on the shoulder who leaned backwards to stand straight. The boys nodded and walked their way through different levels and rooms. Finally reaching their studio.

"Okay hyungs. Now places!"
Jungkook clapped his hands in the air. The boys start to position themselves and wait for the signal.

After the dance

All of the boys had their enegy drained at the end of the coreography, most of them drank their water. While one of them slept on Taehyung's lap.

Yoongi has his head placed on Taehyung's lap. The taller caressing Yoongi's fluffy hair, and the other hand resting on top of his waist.

"HEY TAEHYU-"
Namjoon stops in his tracks when he sees Yoongi peacefully sleeping. Therefore cooing at the sight.

"Yes Namjoon hyung?"
Taehyung looks up with a smile on his face.

"Is it okay if Yoongi, Jinnie, and I go to our studios?"
Namjoon asked.

"Oh is it for the cypher 3?"
Taehyung tilted his head, widening his eyes and smiling.