But I kinda also understand her. She is dating Gray after all so I might also do the same if my boyfriend was spending more time with a new girl in school even if they're just friends.

"Okay. I'll stay away from him." I said, nodding my head.

Sorry Gray. As much as I don't want to stay away from you, I want to spend the rest of my school year without any trouble.

She gave me a satisfied smile. "Good! I knew you would listen to me." She turned to leave.

"But what if he wants to talk to me?"

Put a bloody sock in your mouth, Natalya!

She stopped and looked at me up and down in what I think is disgust. Me being the bigger and better and mature person, I ignored it. "Look, he's just a friend. You should trust him. I've known him for like one day and you've known hi---"

"Shut up!" I closed my mouth as she threw daggers at me.

Good job, Natalya! You just dug your own bloody grave!

"Its non of your fucking business. You don't know me. And this is the last time I'm warning you. Stay away from my boyfriend. You don't want to be in my bad books. I can ruin your whole existence in just a snap of my fingers! I'm not doing anything to you just now so consider this me doing you a favor because you're new and you don't know how to talk to me. So be thankful." And with that she flipped her perfect hair and stormed from wherever she came from.

I looked at the place where Madison was just standing, still a bit confused.

What the heck just happened?

I shook my head and put the bud back in my ear. My mood instantly lift up as Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood began to play. I began to collect my books as my next class was about to start. When I looked up again, my eyes widened as I saw Gray coming over to me. I quickly stood up and practically ran in the opposite direction of him.

"Natalya!"

Crap!

"Natalya!"

"Natalya! Wait up!"

Sorry, Gray but I don't want your psycho crazy girlfriend murdering me. I love my life. I don't wanna die just now. I still have yet to try different chocolates around the world!

I quickly entered the school building. I ignored the strange looks some of the students threw at me. If Gray confronted me later in front of our friends, Imma blame these earphones.

After I didn't hear his voice, I turned my head to look behind and a huge grin took over my face when I didn't see him.

Phewww....

Just as I was about to turn my head in front, I bumped with another body. I yelped and prepared myself for the impact of my butts hitting the floor and closed my eyes but instead I felt hands on my waist. Tingled shot up from the place where the person had his hands on and I opened my eyes to come face to face with a smirking monster.

Darius-freaking-Knight.

My arms were automatically wrapped around his neck to support myself, leaving a very few inches away from touching our faces.

"Are we always gonna meet like this? I'm thinking you're doing this intentionally not that I mind." He grinned at me.

"I'm not!"

"You sure? I think you kinda like being in my fucking arms."

I rolled my eyes. "In your dreams."

He gave me one of those wicked smirks and brought his face near mine. "I don't think you can handle what happens in my dreams." My breath hitched as those words left his mouth and I began to feel my cheeks warm. His green eyes were boring into mine like he was trying to read my soul.