Forward

2 Years Later

I laid down and kicked my shoes off. "I know you're there, I don't advise trying any though."

"2 years and this is the greeting I get. This was also our hide out, not just yours Thea." Bart's voice drew closer.

"What do you want Allen?" I sat up slowly.

"To know where you've been for one."

"France, Spain, Japan, China, South Korea, The Philippines, Australia, and lots of islands. But for some reason, I came back home. I guess I was wrong to assume I would be greeted with a warm welcome. I was hoping we could start again now that I'm healed. With the help of my mother of course. Before you and your "team" took her into custody." I stood up so that I was eye level with him.

"Your mother was helping smuggle meta teens off world. We should've arrested you too." Bart sighed.

"Yeah, like you could have caught me." I scoffed. "I've always been too fast, even for you Kid Flash."

"What the hell happened to you?"

"I died Allen! My heart stopped! My soul left my body!" I shook my head. "The Thea you know died 2 years ago."

"You're wrong. If you went Thea, you wouldn't have come back home. You wouldn't have come back to me if you didn't still feel those feelings." He stared at me.

"I gave you the chance 2 years ago, you let me go." I stepped towards him.

"You froze me and ran out. How is that giving me a choice?! You just didn't want me to talk you out of leaving."

"All you would have done was put me in a wheelchair and then I'm some sort of a pity case!"

"I would have given up everything for you Thea! I would have never ran again if that meant you walk." He ran his hand through his hair. "Goddamn I love you more than anything! How could you do this to me?!"

I felt my heart shattering and my eyes betrayed me. The tears started streaming and I fell into his arms. "I'm so sorry Allen."

Bart wrapped his arms around me and took a deep breath. "Please just come back."