Blue

I walked down into the base in Bludhaven, the team was back. Impulse ran to me.

"Thea!" He picked me up off the ground by my waist. "I thought I would never see you again." He pulled me against his chest. "This made me realize that... I love you and I never want to lose you."

I tear ran down my cheek. "Geez Allen, you sure know how to make a girl cry." I buried my face in his neck. "I love you too, you'll never lose me I promise."

Timeskip

Impulse, Batgirl, and I waited on the rooftops of El Paso, Texas.

"There." I pointed to Blue as he approached. I cast a spell.

"Can we not? Nothing's worse than watching you and the ambassador pretend to be me to my family. Especially now that you guys screwed up and Baki think that I'm in love with her! Not trying to help you guys but the what the hell? Couldn't you see that she was acting. Estúpido!"

"I can hear Jaime." I mumbled. *Anime sweat drop*

"Ready beautiful?" Impulse asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Batgirl shot a graffleing type thing and caught Blue by the ankle.

"Batgirl, what are you doing? You know this can't hold us." Blue said.

"It'll hold for a couple seconds." Batgirl replied.

"Batgirl please their gonna make me hurt you!"

"We can handle ourselves Jaime." I said.

"Wait can Tsubaki hear me?"

Impulse ran up the rope as it snapped. "And a couple seconds is more than I need." He jumped on Blue's back and messed with Blue's armor. They were falling to the street. Impulse jumped and ran down the side of a building.

Blue hit the ground. Batgirl and I jumped down.

"Sweet dreams Blue." Batgirl dropped a small thing of knock out gas. It fogged up.

Two huge staples flew out of the gas and pinned Batgirl to a tree. Blue punched me, I flew backwards into a building and slammed my head. Blue pinned Impulse to the building next to me.

"They're down, let's go."