Souvenir

Blue, Impulse, and I entered Mount Justice.

"Haha left them in the dust." Impulse smiled brightly.

"Left who in the dust?" Nightwing made his way over to us. "And what is that?" He pointed at the tracker.

"Souvenir." Impulse held it proudly.

"Souvenir is Beast Boy's thing ese." Blue Beetle sighed.

"Really, I thought it was Kid Flash's." Impulse looked confused.

"It is." I shook my head.

-----

Blue Beetle put his hands up in surrender. Impulse was out, Nightwing was down. I was on the ground, I couldn't move and couldn't use my powers. Stupid inhibitor collars. The girl in black and orange pulled me up. I looked back at her, she was wearing a glamour charm.

Aqualad punched Nightwing in the stomach and handed him something. She walked me out to the bad guys ship. The other members of her team were behind us 6 or 7 feet. Blue Beetle started to beat up the bad guys. She threw a dart at Jaime and he stopped.

"So what's with the glamour charm?" I whispered.

She looked at me shocked. "How do you know?" She started shoving me, trying to get to the ship faster.

"Tsubaki, I'm a witch remember? I've made them before." I spoke softly.

We boarded the ship.

"You, Nightwing, and Aqualad are up to something." I stared her down.

Her teammates came in with Beast Boy, Blue Beetle and Impulse.

"Sit down." She threw me to the floor.

"So what do I call you?" I asked, playing along with her act.

"Tigress." She tied my hands and feet.

They put Impulse, Beast Boy, and Blue down next to me. I was only good guy awake.

"Impulse." I threw my back into his.

"What?" He basically yelled.

I sighed. "We lose. Feeling the mode."