Confrontation

"You were right, I just found one of Robin's birderangs and it had little pieces of Blue's armor on it." Nightwing told me on the phone.

"I knew it, he's be taken over by the Reach. I can't believe I didn't notice. God dammit! The Justice League is off world and the Reach has the rest of the team!" I rested my head of my knees. "I don't know what to do."

"It'll be fine, Miss Martian and I are searching the war world, if they are here we'll find them. Nightwing out."

"Hmm Blue is bad, well let's see."

Timeskip

I sat in Jaime's room. The door opened.

"Thea..." Jaime looked startled.

I started "crying."

Let's see if this works shall we?

"I'm so sorry... I was really.." I kept crying. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

"Hey, it's ok." Jaime hugged me.

"I was just really broken up about Impulse and excused you of just horrible things."

"Hey it's all good, I'm just glad that you believe me." Jaime said.

"Jaime, I've always loved you and I'm so sorry."

"No, I'm the one that's sorry chica." Jaime pulled me towards him. He wiped the tears from my face. "You're far too beautiful to cry."

Our lips met.

Nope not Jaime, there is no way in hell he could be this smooth. Plus he would never kiss me, he's like a brother to me.

My phone went off. It was a text from Nightwing. Jaime pulled away.

Nightwing: We found the team!

"I'll never let you feel lonely again."

"You're right, I won't." I punched him in the the face and he fell to the ground. "My boyfriend's and you're gonna be in trouble."

Hey la, hey la, my boyfriend's back.