REWIND

"So how am I supposed to you know not die?" I asked Wally as we walked through the graveyard.

"Well... um... you just.... ahh... I don't know." Wally said.

"Well thank you so much." I said sarcastically.

Wally grabbed me by the arm. "You have to take this seriously."

"I am. Do you think I want to die? My life was perfect. I had Bart, an actual family. Everything had worked out pretty well for me and I was happy. Now I don't even how to get back to where I should be." I cried.

"Well let's rewind." Wally said.

"What?"

"Rewind."

"Rewind Rewind Rewind Rewind Rewind." I sang.

Wally looked over at me. "Koreaboo."

"Haha. Shut up."

Swoosh

I found myself staring at the tower I had fell from. "What are we doing?"

"Watching." Wally said.

I heard the window shatter and I looked up. I watched myself fall. Blair reached out to try and grab me but fail to do so. I hit the plant with a crack. There was blood running from the side of my mouth. Blair appeared on the ground.

"My baby." Blair cried. "I killed my baby." She pulled me off the plant and laid me on the ground.

"Mom?" I questioned.

"Thea." Blair laid her head on my stomach. "My baby." She continued to cry as she pulled a potion from her pocket. She poured it over my face.

I watched in amazement. "She tried to save me."

Swoosh

I looked Bart right in the face. "Woah." I jumped back. I recognized where we were, it was STAR LABS.

"What happened to her?!" Bart yelled, he was mad... no mad was an understatement, he was pissed.

"Superboy found her on top of the ruins of the Hall of Justice. She is in really bad condition, she might not live." Aqualad said.

There was a purple light. Wally grabbed me.

"Wally what's going on?" I asked.

"Say hi to Artemis for me." Wally smiled and shoved me into the light.