Allies

The summit meeting for The Light and The Reach. Impulse, Wonder Girl, Robin, and I were dressed in League of Shadows clothes, awaiting a signal from Nightwing.

"So what's the plan?" Impulse asked.

"We surprise them." I said.

"That's a pretty vague answer don't you think?" He asked.

"We go in and screw up their plans, taking down The Light and The Reach in one fatal blow." I said.

"See that's less vague." Impulse said.

"Delta, Gamma, move." Nightwing said.

"Aye sir." I said.

"What's with you and Aye Sir?" Impulse asked.

We jumped down with the rest of the team and the league of shadows.

"You'll have to watch the show or it won't make sense." I said.

The battle started. I kicked one of the assassins in the face then turned and tripped the other one. "Fight crime now, talk anime later." I punched another assassin.

Impulse disappeared for a minute. Then ran right in front of me. "Dude Wally said that he's passing the mantle of Kid Flash on to me. Isn't that crash?"

"Less talking more fighting." I dodged an attack.

"Well then let's get this done, maybe go somewhere private?" Impulse asked.

"Don't push your luck Allen." I swung at an assassin and got kicked in the chest.

Impulse caught me. "You were saying?" He took off running.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, put me down."

"Awe I was gonna do a combination move." Impulse whined.

"Then do it."

Impulse smirked and put me down. Assassins surrounded us.

"Get closer." I said.

The assassins ran at Impulse and I. I threw a potion at the floor and flew up.
Impulse ran in circles around them, keeping the smoke from the potion from spreading. The smoke cleared and the assassins were on the ground. I looked around to that the villains were down or gone.

"Yatta!" I yelled.

Impulse grabbed me and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath. "We did it." He kissed me.

"Ewww!" Blue said.

I looked over at him. "You need to get yourself a girlfriend." I kissed Impulse.