•2~Prince of darkness•

(Edited)

♢♢♢♢

Dark aura floated everywhere on the big field and between that thick dark dominant energy, stood two prominent male alphas, who had faces which screamed perfection and royalty.

One of them was old yet looked younger then his real age but still mature by looks with silver hair. With his perfect muscled and strong body, taller by few inches with a aura of intellectual in his well fitted expensive grey and black coloured sports hoodie tracksuit. While the younger one was in black hooded pullover sweatshirt that clung to his lean yet muscled frame loosely, with blue hair, tanned skin, striking almond eyes and heart shaped lips with a mole on it.

Among the two, the younger was the one emitting that dark power which could demolish anything and everything. The younger, who was also the alpha prince, was struggling to control his power and focus his powers to strike, on a certain target for his training, which in this case was a tree amongst the row of trees.

While the older alpha, father and the king of eastern kingdom stood at his right side but behind the younger alpha, to guide his son in concentrating his power on the target.

"Taehyung just concentrate on your powers and try to feel them and their flow in you and then aim them at your target" the older true blood's stern voice resonated

The young alpha, named Kim Taehyung, always had difficulty to manage his dark powers, he couldn't control his darkness which seemed to be a curse to him but to the wise, the same was a blessing which he had inherited from his ancestor, but it was also true that their end wasn't good because of this power.

On the contrast to his dark and cruel powers and his wolf, he was a pure soul but just a tad bit cold and cruel to other to maintain distance, if his powers and wolf were black he was white. He wanted to help others with his powers but his darkness will always cause destruction even if he wanted to help.

With lots of practice, training, struggles and meditation, he could now control his powers though not successfully using it properly but still he could control the darkness to a limit.

Next to him was his father 'the mighty King of East Kim Namjoon'. Both son father duo always had this sort of training session so the prince could control his power and use it with less hindrance and much perfection.

For now they were standing in front of a row of trees and Taehyung had to concentrate his power on a single tree as his target and had to use his powers to demolish a tree. But as according to the famous line 'it was easier to be said then done'. He was trying his best to focus on the single tree but his powers had never been in his full control for him to use.

Sweat was glistening his forehead and his unreal majestically handsome face, just showed a deep frown, with his closed eyes and hands stretched out as he fighted to control his powers and not to destroy something else.

Bang

With a loud thunder sound the whole row of trees where turned into ashes and the place where those had stood tall at few minutes, was now ruined and converted into dark patch of black, which couldn't even be recognised as if they the green trees were never there.

After opening his eyes he took a sharp intake of air as he stared at the destruction posed by himself. His powers were never in his control, they are too hard to control. A burst emotion of anger, guilt, frustration, failure, swirled in the young prince as he still stared ahead.

Namjoon also stared at the black area where those trees were, both of them just stared blankly at that and heaved a heavy sigh.

After a few minutes, loud hurried footsteps were heared and the door of the palace leading to the lavish and huge field were opened and a tall, handsome yet a little faminine man, with black hair, plump lips and sugar glider like eyes and blessed with broad shoulders, wearing a set of casual white full sleeves t-shirt and a pair of comfortable pants, entered the garden and imediately made his way to the father and son dou.