•1~Reality or Nightmare•

(Edited but not much change)

Before starting plz do read the page titled "Alpha Prince" to know the warnings and what to expect in this book

Yes I'm editing this book and my reason is that Taehyung is not that cruel, cold, dominant as he should be and there are some loop holes and typos. Do tell if y'all find error or loop hole in the progress of the book.

♢♢♢♢

"Luna luna..... he's here, Alpha is back luna" on hearing this a big smile adorned his face his eyes formed a crescent shape.
He caressed his big belly, while mumbling "your appa is back"

As on cue the door of the bedroom opened and a dark figure entered the room moving forward towards the Omega while the pregnant Omega watched him with heart eyes.

"J-Jungkook" the pregnant Omega stuttered as he breathed in his alpha's sweet musky scent and tried his best not to cry.

"Shhhh.... Jiminie I'm here" alpha caressed his omega's cheek and his other hand slid inside his omega's shirt caressing his baby bump.

.

"Ahhhhh..... Ah..haa... Hu- hurts" broken screams and whimpers were heard in alpha's mansion and a breathless jungkook barged in the room as soon as he felt his omega's pain and discomfort.

"Ju- jung- jungkook hur- hurts... Ahh"

"Everything is gonna be fine babes" the alpha tried his best to calm the thrashing Omega and called the obstetrician through his mindlink.

.

"Congratulations luna, its a beautiful girl"
The sweaty Omega smiled in his pain as he saw his small daughter, he was happy was an understatement, it was his little fluff of joy whom he carried for 9 months.

.

Jungkook and Jimin both were happy to have their daughter after all. But
Jimin was also crying and missing his other three pups which he had lost, two during rogue attack and the third one couldn't make it after surviving for 1 months.