Kasey and Slaters date

Sybella pov: Let's go big man" I hype slater up. I turn up the MCR and jam out to that and rant about our feelings.Slater throws on some classical old man clothes,some chains and a headband but could didn't cover his tattoos or piercings.Tonights set Kasey and Slater are heading outside the campus at 11:45pm.We aren't meant to leave campus but we have kids keeping and eye out.

No ones pov: Kasey and  slater meet under the cursed apple tree near the back gate the birds tweet and wind blows Kasey skirt. "You ready?" Slater asks holding his hand out. "Why wouldn't I be?" Kasey takes slaters hand an jump the fence.They run as far as they can and reach A bar Kasey lays her head on slaters shoulder and smiles.slater pulls Kasey in for a hug "You bring so much joy to my day you dumb blonde" Slater stares into Kasey  eyes and holds her chin.Kasey doesn't reply but lean into a kiss . They enter the bar and grab a table.It was an 80's themed bar playing "all of me" from John legend. They ate their meals and shared a milkshake. Kasey leans over the table and grabs slaters hands and made him slow dance.It seemed odd cause they were the only ones doing it but them everyone joined in. "What a night hey?" Slater blushes " Couldn't have been this good without you darl" Slater says "don't call me darl old toad" I play punch him.

Time skips

It's currently 2:39 slater and Kasey have grabbed SEVERAL drinks. And stumbled our drunk asses home. Kasey fell of the fence many times trying to get over.Sybella and Alex  run over and help them back to there dorms. "Cya Slater SkaTer Rat" Kasey yehaws but Slater was to far away.

Sybella pov: Kasey come on! "Get you ass up the stairs" "hehe watch this" Kasey attempts a cartwheel and splats down to the ground. "Jesus dingbat" I carry Kasey to her dorm everyone's already asleep. "Night Kasey hope tonight was good" she smiles and she closes her eyes.

But  if we knew that someone saw..