A mess of a day

Kasey pov: I wake up in a daze I rub my head and look around "Jesus" I yawn "Oi oi oi oi" I poke Sybella with a toad leg. "Jesus says gets up" Sybella rises up from the floor and squints at me "here lemme get that" I say as I pull gum out of her hair and eat it "recycling" " your the most festy person I know" Sybella says as she takes out her phone. Her eyes widen. "Dude we have to get to class right now" she yells frantically changing clothes. " Oh fuck "I grab my bag and run down the hall to the elevator not sparing a second for sybella to catch up. I try and look at my time table while waiting for us to reach the first floor.Um ok so Science the elevator ring and open the doors and I run through the reception and out the door.On my way I trip over and graze my knee again "That was a rough fall" Slater says as he helps me up "Yikeys" he looks at my graze.I cover it up with my hand "It's all good don't worry heh just heading of to science you know" I say with a wide grin. Before I could let him respond I pick up my books and run for the science room.I slam the door open and everyone stares I awkwardly wave.I look around and see Ella and she giggles " Wasn't that a way to introduce myself." I rest my head on my hand.

Medaya pov: I was one of the first people in class which was English .I assort all my books in alphabetical order and my pencils in the order of the rainbow.As I'm waiting for my English teacher to arrive I pull out my book and continue to read. "I look around the class to see my other peers. " oh fella what your reading?" A boy tower overs my desk and takes my book "Hey give it back!" "Short bugger aren't you I'd like to see you try" the freckled red hair bogan boy said. "Give it back!" I scream as I kick him  in the balls.The teacher walked in I was so embrassed he looked at me with disgust basically written on his face.God wasn't that a way to introduce myself

Sybella pov: So basically right I'm just sitting In class minding my business and then holy shit.A tall skinny boy with freckles and brown fluffy hair walks in with the straightest smile. My heart swoons WTF are you thinking you have a boyfriend back home pull your head in.But my love struck ass couldn't help it's self! "Idiot" Alex flicks a pencil at me I come back to reality. "Wtf you want sped " turn around and face him "Did you see there's a school talent show me and my girlfriends gonna dance to Beyoncé wanna join?" He ponders playing with his blonde hair "A talent show aye hmm I'll think about it"

More info about Alex: Alex is 5'5 straight blonde short hair with blue eyes I've know him since grade four our first interaction was I kicked him in the leg.He is from a strict catholic family but we're pretty sure he's gay.

Mr helmoner starts to speak "welcome to 4a Maths" (basically the sped class for maths). "Now today were going to partner up.." and then I doze off.How did that man die of drinking so much chocolate milk,prob from the down under hehe but what's under there underwear hm. " Oh sybella be my partner PlEASE"
Alex shakes me out of thought " uh ok so Alex wait wait watch this" I commando roll to the working station. Alex walks over in utter shame. I over head laughter I look over and see the pretty boy from before.We just stare at each other  and smile.. " Oh sorry for being so rude I'm Elijah" Elijah says with a giggle.he had a thick Boston accent. " I'm sybella what up fella" he pats me on the head and then recognised Alex . " My man Alex how you been brother" Elijah says as they "bro hug". " Good mate this is my favourite sister Sybella" Alex points to me. I wink and throw some finger guns. Alex and Elijah get into deep conversations so I grab the equipment from the table we needed spices and flower. I think I'm in the wrong class but okay. I grab the spices and as I'm walking over three girls glare at me with there blonde messy buns and low cut skirts with fishnets. I glance and say "Yeah take this all in barbies" I smack my butt and keep walking.Me Elijah and Alex decide to be a group and work on this Food? Project?. "jeez it's hot" I wipe  my sweat 

Elijah pov: it's really hot In here right now unbearable persay I see ebony waiting over near the fan switches she giggles and blows me a kiss. I stick my tongue out in disgust and look away. The fan under us gets put on full speed and the spices and flower all hit us and cover us "OH COME ON" Alex moans . I look over to sybella who having a full on allergic reaction I just look like a whole undeveloped pizza. Boy wasn't that a lesson.