《Stay away from her.》I say sternly.

《Why? She's not yours.》

《I don't care.》 I look him straight in the eyes. I was serious.

《She will decide, eventually.》

We glare at each other, until Jungkook interrupts us.

《Hyung, will you both stop?》 He stared at us bored.

I snort scratching the back of my neck. I don't know why, but imagining her with him made me mad.

I had to discharge my anger.
《Guys, I'll be right back.》

I leave the joystick to Jungkook, and go upstairs to Chaerin room. I open the door slightly and see her intent on studying, with her beloved headphones. By doing as little noise as possible, I close the door, and I walk behind her.

I place my lips on her neck, kissing her, and grab her breast with my hands, starting to massage them. She jumps over the chair, and I see the goosebumps all over her neck.

Startled at my grip on her breast.
《T-tae ...》 her headphones fell off.
I continued to kiss her neck lightly.

Her breath became uneven, but as soon as I put my hand in her underwear she began to pant.

I started to play with her clit.
《Aah ...》

This is what I want to hear.

Her moaning only for me and my touch.

I made her get up, her cheeks were red from arousal.

Which made me smirk. But I still needed to let go of the anger, Jimin pissed me off. I kiss her furiously grabbing her body and pushing it toward me, I didn't even give her time to breathe. But she part away to take a deep breath.

《Hey... why-》

《Shh.》

She chuckles and I kiss her again with lust. She starts to unbutton my shirt.
I take off her shirt and bra.

I turn her over, she puts her hands on the desk, I lift her skirt on her waist, and quickly lower her underwear. I undo my pants, lowering them together with boxers.

She turned her head slightly to me
《Why so fas-》

I go inside her immidiatly, she couldn't finish her sentence. She inhales deeply from the suddenly action, holding herself on her desk. I release a growl from pleasure.

《Tae...》she moans my name.

《Moan louder for me.》 I spank her ass. And she clings to the desk.

《Tae!》and she does.

I smile maliciously and begin to move inside her without mercy. I hold her hips firmly for more stability.

She starts moaning loudly, which only excited me more. I keep bumping into her. I take her hair with one hand, and pull it towards me, so that it curves her back. I could enter more deeply in this way.

I release all the anger I felt while fucking her.

She is mine.

《Don't stop.》

I continue with the same speed, and I see goose bumps tread all over her back. She releases a higher moan of pleasure, but tries to suffocate it by biting her lower lip. She just came.

I continue to fuck her from behind, dominating her body, and finally I also come inside her. We both rest to catch our breath. We clean and dress ourselves.

《Taehyung.》she takes my wrist before I leaved the room, I turn to her 《Yeah?》

《It felt good but, you were strange.》 She looks at me with a questioning expression.

I look down. I certainly couldn't tell her that I fucked her just out of anger, and because I wanted to feel her mine. I wanted to dominate her.

I give her a smile. 《You give me strange desires, Chaerin.》
She had a confused face. I leave the room before she could say anything.
I go back down to the boys, they were still playing.

《Back already? You were fast.》 Jimin looks at me with an amused expression.

《I just had to, uh, ask something to Chaerin》I said shrugging.

《Guys, should we watch a movie?》
We all turn around, to see Chaerin standing behind us. She came out right after me.

《Ok!》Jungkook gives a big smile to her. I had never seen him so happy.

We choose a movie and make popkorns and we all sit on the couch.

She sat next to me, and Jimin sat next to her. Jungkook was close to me. I glare trying to hide the annoyance I felt. Chaerin starts the movie, and we're all silent to watch it.