prologue

19-23 years ago

Y/n POV
Mommy looks upset. She told me I had to go somewhere and that it's going to be fun. But she was... crying. She looked so sad that I was leaving, but daddy looked so happy. He kept saying things like "we sold this horrible little brat for a good price you should be happy" and " now we're family is normal again!" I was surprised daddy was happy to see me leave, maybe he knew how much I would love this place, I can't wait to go!

Time skip at the lab

Mommy stayed home saying something about how they would go to someplace called hall or kell or something like that but I didn't care. We made it to the place but it looked like the hospital."Daddy why are we here?" I asked. He just grabbed my hand a forcefully pulled me out of the car and towards the door. As the we entered I saw men in white coats In the front.
"So is this the mutation that we have heard of?" A white coat asked

"Y-yes sir as promised!" Dad said

Wc1"What can she do?"

D"All kinds of things like making fire with her bare hands and she can heal herself real fast and way more! So do we have a deal?"

He sounds very anxious about something.
Wc2"Not yet we were told that she could turn to animals and were are her wings?"

The 2nd white coat walked towards me and lifted my head to face him.

"She has them but she's just shy showing them! Y/N SHOW THEM YOUR WINGS OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!!"
I jumped back at his sudden outburst but did as I was told, I began to open my white and brown wings(just picture owl wings) and spread them out so the white coats could get a good look at them. They all looked amazed. I just stood there as they were asking my daddy questions.

"So do we have a deal, I need to get ready to leave with my wife to Canada so we won't have to worry about the pigs." Daddy asked already to close what ever deal the were making.

"Of course but the highest we'll pay is $100,000 deal?"

"Fine fine just give me the cash and I'll be out of your hair."

After, they gave daddy a case and he walked away.

"DADDY WAIT FOR ME!!" I yelled but the white coats grabbed me and chained me and started to drag me away to a cage on the side of the door we had use to get in the building. They throw me in and locked the door to the small cage. 'Where are they taking me, why can't I use my magic?' They rolled my the cage away from the lobby and into a different room full of other cages that had strange creatures in them.

"Welcome to your new home #45g707qv5." The first white coat I saw said. All I could do I cry. I will get out of here one way or another but i WILL get out.