chap 20: How to run from your problems pt 2.

(A/N LMAO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE MY DAD THREATENED TO KILL ME AND MY MOM, AND THE SCHOOL TRIED TO KICK ME OUT IDK WHY SOMETHING ABOUT DRUGS WHICH I DON'T DO BUT GO OFF I GUESS, THOUGH I GRADUATED. MY AUNT IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND MY JOB HAS BEEN A PAIN IN THE ASS. I QUIT AND GOT A JOB AS A CLERK FILING AWAY ACTUAL CRIME SCENES BUT GOT FIRED CUZ I WAS A TEMP SO I AM WORKING AT A NURSING HOME SO YAY. MOVED OUT OF MY MOM'S HOUSE TO GO TO COLLEGE BUT PLANS CHANGED SO I AM CRASHING AT MY FRIENDS TILL THINGS GET BETTER.  I NEVER WANTED TO CRY MY EYES OUT MORE THAN NOW BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY DAD THE SATISFACTION SO YEAH. HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER) 

   ~ 3rd person pov ~

  It had been about 20 minutes since Mycroft texted Sherlock, letting him know Y/n was on her way to them. Sherlock wanted to ask where she had been, but all Mycroft would say was that she was fine, and he didn't need to worry about anything.

    John let out a sigh of relief knowing that Y/n was safe, but Sherlock was visibly pissed. How was Mycroft able to find her quicker than him? No matter, he wouldn't let it bother him as long as she was ok.

Five more minutes had passed and the two of them were getting more anxious, what if something had happened to her on her way back, life could be so cruel sometimes. Another five minutes and John was telling Sherlock to look for her once more until they heard a shout from further ahead.

  "HEY!!"

  Both Sherlock and John looked up to see a feminine figure approaching them waving at them upon closer exception they realized it had been their Y/n.

  "Y/N, you're alright!" John shouted as he ran up to her and wrapped her up in a tight hug, which caught her off guard but awkwardly returned it. "Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I be?

   "You can't just run off like that! Mycroft made it clear that it's you that he is after. You could have been hurt or worse" John said nearly in tears, which made Y/n panic, she never had to deal with other people like that, so she didn't know how to react.

  "You could have been killed," Sherlock snapped as he yacked her off of John and pushed her away causing her to stumble "Are you that careless, or are you just that stupid?"

   Y/n caught herself before falling, but she couldn't say she wasn't surprised. Why would Sherlock care what happened to her, John was understandably upset, but he did seem to care from the start. Sherlock on the other hand never showed any... positive emotions, about her being there, or at least they weren't ever not followed up with something negative.  

  "What the fuck, it's not like anything happened, I was fine! Why are you so upset?" Y/n snapped right back in a low but serious tone. 

  "Really? You don't understand why I'm upset?"

  "Sherlock, come down please." John tried to hush Sherlock but failed.

 "No, she isn't taking any of this seriously! " Sherlock wanted to yell at the two, how did they not see the bigger picture? Y/n should be smarter than that. "You could have been killed or worse. With Moriarty out there making it clear that he wants to get to you, who knows what he has planned? Why can't you take this seriously?"

   "Who said I wasn't taking this seriously? Sherlock, I made sure I was in a safe location, and difficult to get to no matter how hard anyone tried." Y/n stated choosing to leave out the fact that it was just a coincidence that she was where she was, but he didn't know that.

  Sherlock grumbled before speaking, "You don't have to say anything else. You couldn't care less about what could have happened, or am I wrong?"

  "Do you want the truth, or do you want me to say I care?" She said smugly.