ch 11 meeting mority

Y/n left they boys finish there investgation knowimg that they were more then able to finish the rest of the investgation of the crime scene with out her, so she began to head home in a cab. The ride was quite for the most part till the cabby began to speak.

" Are you part of scottland yard?"

"Hmm, Oh no, I'm just a Privete Investigater. I was just looking for a missing person" She lied.

" Have you found them yet?"

"Yes , but I was to late."

" Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Y/n"

" It's not the best out come but at leasts it's.." y/n stopped talking, she never told him her name.

" You can just drop me off here, i have some things I forgot to do."

" I don't think so, I've been waiting meet you for a while, and don't want to know I knew your name."

"Does even matter?"

"I guess not, well now that we know wach other.."

"You didn't tell me your name, I don't know you."

"Ah, well to get to that later, right now lets talk about you. The great Y/n, A goverment spy just appered then disappered just like that, and that thing you did with the water, Honey that was amazing. I wonder how did you do that?"

How did he know that? Was he there that day? Most likely she did do that in public in the middle of the day in one of the most public place in all of londen. The fact more people didn't know or talk about surpriesed her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't have to lie about it. I saw it with my own eyes and if it wasn't for Mycroft I would have asked you to join me that day. Better late then never I suppose."

'What is he talking about?'

"I can see you're a bit confused, well, what I am trying to say is. Come work for me instead, what do ya say?"

'What in the world is this man on?'

"No I think I'm good, thanks for the offer though, greatly appreciated! Now can you take me to where I need to, or can you just drop me off here so I can get a real cab?"

"What's the rush, besides you haven't heard me out. Why do you not want to work for me, you can have anything you want. You won't be tied down to the rules and laws of this.. this HELL you call home. Think about it you would be free with me, free as a bird in th..."

"That's not true. Nothing in this world is free, everything comes with a price, with strings. I wouldn't be free, I would work for you and that's no different to what I do now. I'll just have different orders from a different man."

The mysterious man's gripped the steering wheel tightly at your words but calmed himself just as he began chuckling.

"You are quite smart miss. I do say impressed I never would have guessed someone like you would have thought of something like that."

"Okay, first of all: what do you mean someone like me, second: Rude! And third: thank you for calling me smart that is the nicest thing someone has said to me in a while."

"You are a strange one aren't you? "

"I would be offended if you thought otherwise."

The man laughed out loud as he turned towards you "Oh man, I like you. You are too much a of treasure to let Sherlock take you."

"Dude you're really starting to get on my nerves, can you just take me to where I want to be please, or buy me lunch and I'll tolerate your existence a little while longer."

"No no, I will take you to Baker street. We will meet again very soon."

"Okay my guy just hurry up please I need a nap."

~time skip because I can~

After that pulling up to Sherlock's flatx you began to get out of the can but Moriarty stopped you.

"Ah ah ah Y/n, you didn't pay for the ride." He said in a sly tone

"Jesus Christ, fine here this should be more then enough!"

As you extend your hand to give him the random amount of money, he grabbed your arm and pulled you close.

"Here if you change your mind, call me." He took the cash and replaced it with a card that read 'JIM'S BOOKS AND DVD's" And a phone number. "Don't forget about me till then okay sweetest. Tah tah!"

He shoved you out as he spoke then drove off, the door violently shutting as he left.

'What a strange man.' Y/n thought as she watched the cab speed away, then looked down at the card. " So, his name is Jim, huh."

Not really wanting to think about what just happened at the moment she went inside, layed on the couch and fell asleep.

~HERE IS THE CHAPTER Y'ALL ARE WELCOME~