Chapter 35

It's been 2 days since Jughead is dead . I asked Betty , Cheryl , Archie and Reggie to come over to tell them the bad news . They arrived and we went in the living room . "What is it Veronica?" Cheryl said coldly . I sighed and sat down . They sat down too and looked at me . "Um...i have some bad news to share..." I said and everyone looked at me waiting for me to continue . "Jughead..." i said and I took a deep breath. "Jughead killed himself 2 days ago..." I said and is started to cry . "Wh-what?" Cheryl said and everyone started to cry . Betty started to breath heavily and she lost consciousness . Cheryl started to cry really much and she got up . She went in the bathroom . Reggie sat down next to me and hugged me while crying . I cried burying my head in his neck and he rubbed my back. Archie was trying to wake betty up but she didn't .

BETTY POV

I woke up and I was laying on a couch . I realized that it was Jughead's house . I woke up confused and saw Veronica . I can't believe that Jughead is dead? Now that i'm thinking about it , was it really love ? what we had...?

THIS WAS THE LAST PART OF THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOURE SUPPORT , I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND REMEMBER , NEVER DO LIKE JUGHEAD DID AND DONT THINK IT WILL HELP YOU IN ANY WAY...PLEASE REMEMBER THAT❤️

BYE GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!