Chapter 14

VERONICA POV

It was now time for Betty to leave so I hugged her and she walked out. I then turned around and Jughead was standing there and I looked at him . "You're hiding something" I said and he looked at me with a confused look " what the hell are you talking about?" He respond . "I don't know.... you're just acting weird around Betty. " I said "what do you think I did Ronnie?" He said and I gave him a "seriously" look . "Hey... I didn't slept with Betty if that's what you're insinuating..." he said and I respond "if you say so..." . I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand and made me spin . I laughed and so did he . I love Jughead .. he's always there for me and make me smile .

CHERYL POV

I feel kinda alone now that i broke up with Jughead . Every girls are after him now. I maybe miss him a little . I made a mistake . I need to see him. I got in my car and drove to Jughead's . I knocked on the door and Veronica answered . "What are you doing here?" She asks "I'm here to see Jughead " I respond  "Cheryl , you already broke his heart , don't do it again . You left him , when he needed you the most . " she said looking at me "I know... I just wanna make things right " I respond and she rolled her eyes and let me in "he's in his bedroom..." she said and I walked up the stairs and got in front of his bedroom door. I hesitated a moment and then I knocked. He opened the door and he look very surprise . "Cheryl .. what do you want?" He respond and I walked in and sat on his bed . "We need to talk Juggie" I said and he rolled his eyes "no we don't actually " he said "Jughead I know what I need wasn't correct but-" "wasn't correct?! Cheryl my dad is beating me up since I'm a kid and even raped me . I didn't want to have sex and you didn't respect that... and I'm calling that a rape! " he yelled at me and it made me realize that...what I did was really awful . "Jughead ... what can I do for you to forgive me....?" I said looking at him and he closed his eyes and hesitated a moment "nothing actually..." he said looking at me . I got up and got closer to him"jug please...give me one more chan-" I stared but i couldn't finish "were done Cher" he said looking down at me . "Jug...." I said holding his cheek "go home " he said and moved so that I can get out of the room. I got in my car . I was about to leave but I then started to cry very much. I eventually got home and I cried again. I definitely lost him..not that I blame him after everything that I did.

JUGHEAD POV

I have a football practice that I need to go to right now . I grabbed my stuff and walked down the stair and I saw ronnie in the kitchen . "What happened" she asks and I looked at her "well...I'm not with Cheryl anymore " I told her giving her a sad smile. She walked toward me and hugged me . "I'm sorry jug..." she said still hugging me "it's okay Ron..." I said kissing her forehead . I smiled at her and got to my practice . After the practice , I saw Reggie and I walked toward him "so....you and my sister huh? " I said looking at him "Jughead..." he said "it's fine but if you break her heart , I'll break your face " I said leaving and laughing a little bit . I got my stuff and leaved . I walked out of school and then I got on my motorcycle . I then saw Ronnie's friend , Betty . She was walking alone in the dark . I got off and walked to her . "What are you doing here alone? " I asked and she turned around "I'm walking home " she respond getting closer "no way " I said "wh-what?" She respond confused "you are not walking home I'm giving you a ride!" I said and she smiled . I guide her to my motorcycle and she looked at me "a motorcycle ?" She asks "yep miss" I said smirking . She rolled her eyes and up on . "What do I hold on to?" She asked me and I smirked "figure it out" I respond laughing and then I felt her arm wrapped around my waist . I then started the bike and we got away. We arrived at her house and I stoped . She got off and smiled at me "thanks for the ride..." she said biting her lip "anytime " I respond smiling back at her . She walked away and I got home . I entered the house and found mommy in the kitchen. She was drunk . "Mom you're drunk aren't you?" I said walking toward her and she laughed . "You are and you need to go to sleep" she looked at me and started to run away from me "mom come back here " she laughed and so did I , it was so funny . I finally catch her and got her into her bedroom "let me go I'm still trusty " she said having difficulty to walk straight . "Sorry not gonna happen" I said laughing and laying her down on her bed . I then covered her up with her blanket . I was about to leave and then I heard her "I love you jugheaddddddddd" she yelled and I laughed "I love you too mom " I said closing the light and I walked out. I then entered Ronnie's bedroom and she was getting her makeup off "don't ever let mom drink again" I said and she laughed "it's not my fault " she respond looking at me . I laughed and sat on her bed . She laughed "wait...Ronnie are you drunk too?" I asked and she laughed again . And then she got closer to me and sat on my lap" I get why every single girls are after you... you're fucking handsome " she whispered in my ear "Ronnie..what are you doing" I said and she put her arms around my neck and closed her eyes and leaned to kiss me "omg Veronica you're so fucking drunk stop it!" I said pushing her away . "Juggie please I'm alone I need to have sex" she respond "eww Veronica no way in hell!" I said and she stared to cry . I know she's drunk but I still feel bad for ronnie "you're not alone...." I said but I can't kiss or do anything with her of course ! "I love you" She said hugging me and I hugged her back "I Iove you too baby" i said and kissed her cheek . I then put her in her bed and took my shirt off and put it in her because she was only in her bra . I was about to leave and she said "can you please join me?" She said and I smiled "of course beautiful " I said and and laid down next to her and she put her head on my chest and fell asleep .

I woke up and Veronica was still sleeping. I smiled and cuddled her . She eventually wake up and we talked at bit "Jughead I was thinking... our birthday is friday... we need to host a party!" She said and I smirked "you're speaking my language " she smiled "we just need mom to be out of town!" I said laughing . "Ahaha yeah!" She respond . This is gonna be interesting...