Chapter 22

JUGHEAD POV

I kissed Betty one last time and went home . I entered and Ronnie was in the kitchen. I passed her without saying anything and went in my room. She eventually entered and I sighed . "Do you ever knock?!" I said and she sat down on my bed . "Talk to me juggie.." she said and I sat down next to her . I sighed "I just..been feeling so..depress lately and..I know that it's not the right thing to do but..I feel like it's helping in some kind of way.." I said and she looked at me "Juggie..it's not helping you..you have to stop doing this" She said and I started to cry a little bit . She grabbed my hand and looked at me . "It's okay..we will get trough this.." she said hugging me . I cried against her neck and she played with my hair. She eventually leaved and I laid down on my bed . I looked at the ceiling and I cried . I really needed mom right now..but she's gone. I saw the pills and took some .  I then saw the blade and I wanted to do it so bad. But I know it's hurting veronica and it's not the right thing to do . I then remembered all the things that happened to me and I couldn't resist . I sat on the edge of my bed and took the blade . I then closed my eyes and I hesitated a moment . I then started to cut myself , hard . I cried . I did that for a while and there was blood everywhere . I then realized what I just made . I started to breath fast . I then saw some bandages that I got from the nurse when my dad broke my arm . I took them and put them around my arms , so I would bleed less . I then closed my eyes and cried . I then heard a knock on the door . I gasped and it was veronica "Juggie...what are you doing?" She asked and I didn't say anything . "Are you sleeping?" She asked and I didn't respond . She then entered . I put my varsity jacket on but she came in too early . She just looked at me and stared to cry. "You....you did it again..?" She asked and I sighed . There was blood everywhere. I then looked at my arms and I felt low . I sat on my bed and started to breath heavily . She then sat next to me and hold my cheeks "Juggie? Juggie?!" She said and I just started to cry . She then got up and called 911 . I then looked at her and she looked down . "Juggie..why..?" She said and I just kept crying . I hugged her and she hugged me back . "Help is coming okay?!" She said "I'm sorry " I said and she looked at me in the eyes. I looked down and sighed . Eventually , help arrived and they asked me if I was okay . I looked down and closed my eyes "Jughead I need you to help us okay?!" A women said and I nodded my head . She lifted my head up and looked at me in the eyes . I then saw my mom , taking care of me . "M-mom?" I said and I smiled . She gave me a confused look and she grabbed my hand "Jughead..you're mom is..dead" she said and then I closed my eyes. I opened them and I just saw a nurse , not mommy . The pills are driving me crazy . I then started to cry more and more . The nurse looked so sad for me . They then got me in the truck and we went to the hospital . We arrived and I lost consciousness...