Chapter 30

I eventually decided to leave the party with Veronica . I was so drunk so she carried me out and we ordered a taxi . It eventually arrived and Veronica put me in it and got in . I laughed and put my head on her thighs . She massages my hair "you're drunk.." she said and I scoffed . "Youre hot" i respond and she laughed . I looked up at her and then the car started . We eventually arrived at home and Ronnie got me out and paid the driver . We got in the house and we went in my bedroom . I laid down on my bed and Ronnie got her dress off , leaving her only in her bra and panties . She laid down next to me and covered us up "you're so hot.." I said and she smiled . She looked at me and we stared at each other for a while . I feel like I don't really know who is Veronica, all I know is that's she's hot . I looked at her and put my head on her belly . She scoffed and smiled . I then lifted myself up and looked at her. She looked at my lips and all I saw was...Betty . She smiled and she looked beautiful . She sat up too and looked at me . She looked at my lips and started to leans in . She then kissed me . She got it more heated and pushed me down on the bed . I smirked and grabbed her thigh . She looked at me and smirked . She put her hands behind her back slowly and started to undo her bra . But then , my phone rang . It's was...Betty? I looked at my phone and then I saw Veronica on top of me . "Oh my god!" I said getting up . She put her bra back on and got up. She walked toward me "what is it reggie?" She said and I scoffed "I'm not Reggie! I'm Jughead!" I said and grabbing her waist pulling her away . "Oh my god..wait you didn't see.." she said "no I didn't " I said and she laughed "oh my god..!" She said and I got back to bed . She stand there for a moment and then she came back . She fell asleep fast . But I couldn't stop thinking about what happened . I think that I'm still in love with Betty...I just don't know if I should believe her actually.

I woke up and Veronica was laying next to me. My head hurts . I sighed and got my phone . It was 11 in the morning. I then saw that I got a text from Betty . I sighed and opened it.
"I'm sorry about last night..can we talk later?"
"Sure" I respond and then I looked at Veronica . She was sleeping so hard . "Can i come over?" She asked and I hesitated a moment . "Sure" I respond . I put my grey joggings on and stayed shirtless . I went downstairs and took some Advil's . I went in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror . I looked like I drank and whole bottle of vodka yesterday . I put water in my face and then I heard a knock on the door . I sighed and went get it . I let Betty in and she sat down on the couch . I sat down next to her and looked at her . She sighed and explains everything. It hurts me how much my father hates me . 
"Wait so...you didn't meant to break up with me?" I asked "yes Juggie...I never wanted to break up with you..I never meant to hurt you.." she said and I scoffed I got up and went in the kitchen . She followed me and grabbed my wrist . I stoped and looked at her . "Are you still with Cheryl?" She asked and I sighed "I don't really know to be honest..I messed up.." I said and she looked at me . She massages my cheek and I bit my lip . She smirked "so..can I do this?" She said getting closer . She started to breath heavily and then she kissed me . I pulled away and looked at her . I kissed her again and got it more heated . I grabbed her waist and turned us around and walked to the dining table without breaking the kiss. I got her up and she moaned . I sat her down on the table and kissed her . She pulled away . "So..What are you gonna do now..?" She said and I kissed her again "I really don't want to talk right now.." I said looking at her . She smirked and kissed me again . She bit my lip and pulled it . I smirked and kissed her again . She moaned in the kiss and I massaged her sides . "Looks like we're meant for each other.." she whispered and I smirked .