Chapter 25

JUGHEAD POV

I got out of the bathroom and went back to the cafeteria . "Is everything alright?" Cheryl asked me as I sat down next to her "yeah" I said smiling . I don't want them to know . She kissed me again and I kissed back . We turned out French kissing like earlier . I grabbed her waist and squeezed it softly "Do you guys want us to leave or what?" Josie said laughing . We just kept going . I rubbed our tongues together and bit her lip softly. She smirked and kissed me again .

BETTY POV

I was talking to Kevin and then I saw Cheryl and Jughead literally eating each other mouth and throat . "Are you okay?" Kevin asked me and I sighed "yeah..I broke up with him, he has the right.." I respond and he gave me a sad smile

JUGHEAD POV

While I was French kissing with Cheryl , I could tell that Betty was looking . The other one were talking . I eventually pulled away and smirked . "Come to my place tonight.." I said and and she nodded her head "oh my god you guys we don't have to know you're sex life!" Archie said and I laughed . I crossed our fingers and looked at her and smiled .

THE NIGHT OF

I arrived at my house with Cheryl. I let her in and then I closed the door . I pinned her against it softly and kissed her ."isn't you're sister home..?" She said between the kisses . " I don't care.." I respond and she laughed . I then pulled away softly and grabbed her wrist . I got us in my bedroom and locked the door and she pinned me against it . She kissed me and I unzipped her dress from behind . I got it off and she got my varsity jacket off . She then got my shirt off and smirked . She kissed my neck . I moaned and then she starts to undo my belt . She got my pants off leaving me only in my boxers . I then took her clothes off leaving her in her underwear . I grabbed her ass and lifted her up . She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck . We got on my bed and I think you all know what happened next . She got off of me catching her breath. She laid down next to me and I hold her close "I missed this.." I said and she giggle "me too.." she said lifting her head up . She kissed me and I kissed back . We made out . There was a lot of tongue but still soft. Then , we heard a knock on the door . I looked at Cheryl and sighed "yeah?" I said "Juggie, can I come in?" Ronnie asked and I looked at Cheryl with a panic look "um..hold on" i said and we got dressed . I opened the door "Cheryl? What are you doing here?" Veronica asked Cheryl when she saw her . Cheryl just looked down smirking "oh I get it" Veronica said laughing . I smiled and Veronica sat on my bed next to Cheryl "Juggie..mommy's funeral is going to be this weekend..." she said and I looked down . She got up and hugged me . I then pulled away "Ronnie..I don't know if I can handle it.." I said "of course you can baby.." Cheryl said and I turned around . She got closer and wiped my tears away. I sighed and she hugged me .